Memories

Skylars P.O.V
I woke up the next morning and went down stairs. Elijah was already awake and sat in the front room. I felt different this morning like I was missing something. I went and sat next to Elijah...I felt comfortable around him, more comfortable than when I'm around Luke. Elijah turned and smiled at me and I saw what looked like flashbacks in my head. I've seen that exact smile before. "When did we go on a date, I thought I was supposed to be with Luke?" Elijah just stared at me for like five minutes and eventually he replied with " Do you remember when we went on a date?! Skylar this is great....what else do you remember?"
"I....I...don't remember anything else, I just remember your smile and how much I liked it and then I remembered us going to a restaurant or somewhere?"
"Yes! We did...we went out on a date and it was amazing....you were amazing"
I smiled and blushed a little. Then I ask Elijah what was wrong with Luke. Since I got here from the hospital he's been really down and I'm wondering why?
"Well Luke is kind of upset and angry at the same time because before you lost your memories as you already know you and Luke were together but me and you were really close as well so I guess he's just upset" he replies 

"Oh.....I don't know what to say...I don't know what to do about him"
Elijah sighs and tells me to give Luke time and that he loves me. When he said Luke loves me a flicker of jealously and anger in his eyes. Maybe me a Luke should go out somewhere? Just me and him? Yeah that's bound to help us get a better connection. I ran upstairs and knocked on Luke's door. There was no answer so I knocked again. I didn't knock a third time but instead I just walked in, well I won't be making that mistake again!!!!, he was getting changed. I turned around and felt his hand on my shoulder after he had got changed.
"Hey Skylar...after that um awkward situation what's up 😶"
"Yeah hey I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out sometime or now or whatever? To maybe try and kick in some old memories?"
"Yes!! Let's go now, I've been waiting for you to ask 🙂where are we going"
"Well how about bowling?"
" yeah sounds great let's go"
When me and Luke went downstairs and told Elijah where we were going I think he was a little upset and I really like him I still feel terrible about not really speaking to Luke after the hospital and not really trying to get my memories back with him. We get to bowling and start the game. I never would have guessed that Luke is so good at bowling
After bowling
"I sooo beat you!!"
"No you didn't!!! Skylar the scoreboard clearly said that I won!!"
"Well I don't care 😂I definitely beat you" we both laughed for a while and then we agreed to go out for lunch at a really nice restaurant. We walked in and it hit me....this is the exact restaurant I went on a date with Elijah to. I weakly smiled at Luke as we sat down and ordered food. Ive made up my mind and even though I feel horrible for it, I don't like Luke the way I like Elijah but I know it will really hurt Luke if I tell him but I have to do this....for me and for him....I'm gonna break up with him.
"So has this brought back any memories of us?"
I sighed and looked down at the table
"Honestly Luke your a really nice person and your such a caring friend and I'm glad to have you as a friend.....but I think that's all we should be."
Luke looks at me and his smile that I'd been looking at all day vanished just as quick as it appeared.
"Oh, Skylar come on...why?"
" I have to do this for us because I don't have any memory of us and it's really awkward. I can't take it anymore I'm sorry Luke. I think we should go home now"
Luke didn't say anything he just nodded his head, got up and took us home. When we got in Luke went straight to bed without saying a word.

Elijah was sat on the sofa so I went and sat next to him, I felt a tear drop down my face. A second later had streaks of tears down my face. Elijah hugged me and asked me what's wrong.
" I..i...I broke up with Luke. I broke up with him and now he hates me. He didn't talk to  me the whole way home and he went straight upstairs when we got in"
"Okay okay calm down. I'm sure he doesn't hate you. Yes he may be upset but he definitely doesn't hate you, I mean what is there to hate about your an amazing person! Your gorgeous and just all round perfect"
I smiled at Elijah and put my head on his shoulder for a while. It felt nice. I felt safe with him.

I pulled my head up from his shoulders and he flashed his perfect white smile. We just stare at each other for what seems  like forever. He moved closer and kissed me. I was a little shocked at first but I kissed back. When we eventually pulled away he put his forehead against mine.
"I've been waiting ages for that"
" me too"
" Ever since that date we had Skylar I've fallen for you and I just can't seem to stop thinking about you."
" Neither can I, i have a connection with you that I've never felt before and I...I love you Elijah"
"I love you Skylar"

Authors note:
Hey guys, thanks for reading sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while I'm gonna try to start uploading more often, or as often as I can anyways. I hope you liked the chapter and what do you think of Skylar breaking up with Luke and her and Elijah!! Love you guys byeeee 💖😁😆