Why my parents hate me

I just stare at Luke. He's actually gorgeous, his eyes are amazing...He is just amazing...ughh not the place or time to think about that....stupid brain. He tries to make conversation but he sees I'm reluctant to talk so he just hugs me and says "I swear no matter what happens we WILL get out of this Skylar" He puts his arm around me and I nuzzle into his chest. We just fell asleep. I have no idea how long we were asleep for but I woke up first...I need to tell him but what if it ruins our friendship. He's still asleep anyway but still I don't know what to do??...
About 1 hour later
Luke's P.O.V
I woke up to Skylar just sat next to me staring at the wall. I ask her if she's okay and she simply nods. I'm really worried about her. I feel like she's hiding something but I'm not sure what?
Skylars P.O.V
Luke's asking me questions and he asks me if I have any siblings...I break down in tears.
"Hey!! Skylar what's wrong. You know you can tell me anything"
"Luke...I need to tell you something but I need you to stay open minded okay?"
"Yeah hey go ahead" he replies with his adorable smile..not the time or place Skylar ughh. ...
"Okay....when I was 5 I had a younger sister called Chloe who was 3 at the time...." I took a deep breath in and held back my tears. Luke told me it was fine and to carry on....so I did.
"Me, Chloe and my parents were all one big happy family but my parents liked Chloe more and always bought her the newest shoes and clothes and games and everything that was out at the time. None the less me and Chloe were really close. We would always play together and do each others hair and all the things sisters should do. But I was always jealous of Chloe.
One night my parents left me and Chloe to play in my bedroom whilst they went and cleared the table after tea. I had my bedroom window open to let some air in as it was always really stuffy in my bedroom. Me and Chloe started playing catch with a ball and Chloe was stood near the window. I threw the ball to Chloe to high on purpose and she took a step to far back and she.....she....."
"Skylar go on its fine I promise" Luke insisted.
"She fell and it was all my fault...Luke I did it....It was my fault....she fell she hit her head. I ran downstairs and told my parents who ran outside and took Chloe to the hospital immediately but it...It...It was to late we got her into the hospital and the doctor came up to my parents and said I'm sorry for your loss.....your daughters injuries we just to severe. Me and my parents broke down in tears. Now they blame me....I blame me....I threw the ball it was my fault. ....my fault she...she...died, but a part of me was glad...and I hate myself for that feeling I got when she died." A single tear streamed down my face. I looked at Luke who just stared back.  He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled.
"Skylar, what happened to Chloe WAS tragic and I couldn't even begin to think what it was like for you and your parents...but it was an accident. It wasn't your fault....look at me...It wasn't your fault so you need to stop blaming yourself and your parents need to stop blaming you as well. It was a tragic accident. It wasn't your fault!"
I turned to look at him and I nodded. He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I felt better already. He makes me feel good....I'm actually in love with him.