Phyco!

It's been a week and I still have no idea where Luke could be. It's Sunday morning I suppose I better go downstairs and grab something to eat. Then puke it up again because I'm already fat enough but still. I go down into the kitchen and open the cupboard. I grab the nearest cereal and make some as I go upstairs I pass my parents room and see a red shoe. My parents are both downstairs so I take my cereal into my room and then go back to my parents room to have a look. There it was on the floor..The red shoe. His shoe. Luke's red air max he always wear. His size. His scuff marks. My parents had Luke shoe in there room!! I grab the shoe and run into my bedroom. I don't know what to do?! Do I confront them straight away?! Do I look around my house for him? Yeah that's what I'm going to to. I'm going to look around my house and then if it comes to it as much as I don't want to...I'm going to confront my f-f-father... I quickly run out of my room and creep back into my parents room maybe they have hidden him in there. "Luke!, Luke. It's Skyler are you in here?" I whisper so my parents don't hear me. He's obviously not in here so where is he?? I look everywhere around the house and still can't find him. I guess it's time to go and do it. I'm going to confront my father. I go downstairs and stand in front of my father. He looks at me and says "What do you want!?"
"I know you did something..what have you done with him!?" I scream at him.. actually finding my confidence for once. "Who the fuck do you think your shouting at??! And who are you talking about?" My father stands up and and take a deep breath and just think about Luke. "I'm talking about Luke...you know my friend. The one who's shoe you have in YOUR bedroom?!"
"You went in my bedroom?! And I don't know who your going on about you phyco bitch! Get out of my sight!" He slaps me and I flinch. I run upstairs and jump onto my bed. I begin to cry and then think to myself...no I can't sit here and be a wimp like usual. I HAVE  to find Luke. I get back up of my bed and go into the bathroom. I wash my face and take a few long breaths then it hits me.. We have a basement. What if my monster of a father put Luke in there. If he is in there I need to hurry because Luke will have been in there for 3 weeks. I hope my father was at least humane enough to at least feed him. I run to the stars that lead to thee basement. It's a large desolate room full of cobwebs and boxes. I grab a flashlight and start to look around. "Luke!, Luke!, If your here please make a noise or something it's Skyler. I'm here to help!" As a walk forward I trip over something. As I get up I shine my flashlight to see what it's was I tripped over. I gasp and move back. It's Luke. I immediately grab him. He's unconscious , I keep shaking him and calling his name. I run upstairs and grab a bottle of water out of my room and some biscuits that I had in my draw for him incase he's hungry. I rush back down to the  basement and pour some of the water over Luke's head. He clinches and I crack a tiny smile. He's alive! He's not dead! He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me "Skyler? Is that you?" "Yes Luke...It's me! In here. I've found you. I've been looking for you for ages Luke and I've finally found you. Oh here I've brought you some water and some food as well." Luke eats the food and drinks the water. I ask him what happened and who brought him down here?
" I was sat on the swing waiting for you..and a talk bald man came over and sat next to me? He said hi and the next thing I knew I was down here with my hands tied and tape or my mouth so I couldn't make a sound"
I was just about to tell Luke that is was my father that he was describing when I heard footsteps at the door. I held my breath and stayed completely still. I hear a booming voice say "Skyler I know you down in the basement with that boy! If you like him that much how do you feel about staying down there for the rest of your pathetic, worthless, stupid little life!!!"
I run to the door but it's to late.....It's locked!

Authors note
Hey guys few people bugging me to update so here it is. It's a longer chapter that usual with is good but I hope you enjoyed and and please leave a comment if you have any suggestions for improvement. There you go JessicaJames703 this is for you lol. Go follow her and read her book 'Alive' its so good love yao ☺😊xx