Chapter 1

"Dylan...Dylan...wake up" I whisper yelled.

"What is it...what's wrong?" Dylan said sounding worried, yet irritated. 

"Someone's in the house" I whispered starting to cry.

"Shh..babe.. take this and go hide in the closet...don't come out until I tell you too.  Everything will be okay." Dylan said handing me a gun and trying to reassure me that everything will be okay.

"Dylan?"

"Yeah" Dylan said

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too, Hope."

He was the last thing I saw and heard before I got in the closet, as I was told to do.

*Dylan's P.O.V.*

I made sure that Hope was safe, and hidden in the closet before I opened the bedroom door.  Cautiously and silently I cleared the whole upstairs and I was one hundred percent sure that nobody was upstairs.  I began to carefully walked down stairs, making sure to not make any noises.  

"Ethan? What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled

"Wait, why are you here?" Ethan said dropping his gun.

"Ethan, this is my house, I live here, with my wife" I said, most likely sounding annoyed.

"Wait a second I'll be right back" I said jogging up the stairs.

**Hope's P.O.V.**

"It's safe babe, you can come out" Dylan yelled running up the stairs.

I cautiously got out of the closet, still unsure if everything was safe.

"You are going to laugh your ass of when you see who broke in" Dylan said helping me up off the floor.

"Amuse me Mr. Massett" I said putting the gun in my waistband laughing.

"Follow me Mrs. Massett and I will" he said taking my hand and leading me downstairs. 

"Ethan? What the hell...why did you break into our house?" I said 

"Guys I'm really sorry about this, Gill must have gave me the wrong address.  He wanted me to rip off Nick Ford." Ethan explained sounding very guilty. 

"It's fine Ethan. Have a nice night." Dylan said walking him to the door and making sure to lock it.

"Let's go to bed" Dylan said picking me up and carrying me upstairs.

"Here's this back" I said handing him his gun back as he set me on the bed.

"Keep it, put it in the drawer of your nightstand, in case you ever need it when I'm not home." Dylan said blantly.

Without saying another word, I put the gun safely away in my bedside table draw. I laid down and tried to go to sleep.

"I'm sorry that I'm such a shitty husband" Dylan whispered almost as if he didn't want me to hear him.

"Dylan, don't ever say that it isn't true" I said turning to face him.

"Yes it is true, I'm an inconsiderate asshole, who works in the pot business. My family is so messed up, my mother hates me and my brother is a psychopath. I'm a piece of shit, I'm dangerous" 

"Dylan, you're not an asshole. And just because you work in the pot business doesn't change the wonderful person you are. I love you Dylan and nothing will change that. Norma doesn't like me either so that doesn't matter. Even if you are a piece of shit, which you are not, your'e my piece of shit. You're not dangerous and even if you're dangerous, you're worth it and you always will be." I said leaning over and kissing him.

"See, this is why I don't deserve you" Dylan smiled and leaned over and kissed me.

"See this is where you are one hundred percent wrong. I don't deserve you" I said cuddling up to him.

"You are so stubborn, but I love you anyway. Now go to sleep, we have to go see Norma tomorrow... remember?" Dylan said. 

"Yeah, I remember. Goodnight Dylan, I love you" I said kissing him.

"Goodnight Hope, I love you too"