Chapter 4- Answers

*Dylan's P.O.V.*

We walked back into the motel room and took a nap, well at least Hope did. Me, on the other hand couldn't. All I could do was lie awake and think about how much Norma's attitude had changed at both myself, but especially Hope.

"Dylan, I can sense your frustration while sleeping. Are you okay?" Hope said rolling over and facing me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. Just go back to sleep." I replied kissing her forehead.

"No Dylan, it's fine, just please tell me what your thinking."

"It's Norma." I said open endedly.

"Is this about her being super nice to us." Hope said looking adorable with her bed head.

"Yeah, it's so weird. It's like she has something planned, she'll probably tell us what's up at dinner tonight." I completed.

"I'm sure she will, and even if she doesn't, maybe this means that she is finally over what she walked in us doing in high school." She said sounding hopeful.

"Hopefully that's all it is." I said leaning over and kissing her.

"Whatever it is, I'm going to go take a shower because we have dinner in less than two hours." Hope said giving me a kiss and getting out of bed.

This trip has taken a turn that I was honestly expecting. Norma not being normal, this doesn't even surprise me. This dinner is going to be interesting, especially considering that Norman doesn't know that we are back.

*Hope's P.O.V.*

I took a long, hot showering, washing away the dirt and stench of traveling, now missing the comfort of my own home. That doesn't matter, I thought to myself. This trip is the first step in improving the relationship with Norma. Dylan and I both needed this. No matter what Dylan says, he wants to have a better relationship with his mother, although, you will never hear him call her anything but Norma.

After I finished showering, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out in the room to pick my outfit.

"Are you done in the bathroom so I can fix my hair?" Dylan asked me headed toward the bathroom with a bottle of hair gel.

"Yeah, I'm done." I answered contently rummaging through my suitcase.

After looking through my suitcase, I decided to wear simple, but elegant flowy black lace dress. With black strappy sandals, and too complete this ensemble, I wore my blonde hair down, and natural looking.

After I had gotten dressed, I sat down on the bed and waited for Dylan to come out of the bathroom so that we could walk up to the house. About ten minutes later, he walked out of the bathroom with his hair freshly gelled and his body shirtless, and the smell of aftershave was present.

"Wow..Hope..you look beautiful." Dylan said standing in the middle of the room with his jaw hanging wide open.

I got off the bed and walked over to him. I started to run my hand down his smooth, yet toned biceps.

"And you, Mr. Massett, don't look to bad yourself." I said admiring his muscles and tattoo that I have seen many times before, but they still never ceased to awe struck me.

Dylan leaned down and kissed me, running is hands down my thighs.

"Dylan, we can't do this, not now but definitely later." I said walking over to the bed and grabbing my phone.

"I know, that will just give me something else to look forward to." Dylan said winking.

"Let me grab a shirt and we can head up to the house."

"Alright, are you ready for dinner?" Dylan said putting on a shirt.

"Kinda, lets get going." I said walking out of the motel room with Dylan close behind me.