Chapter 2- Visiting Norma

**Dylan's P.O.V.**

"Babbbyyy.. it's time to get up. We have to get on the road to see Norma." I lightly said showering her face with kisses.

"I love you, but go die in a hole" Hope said rolling over and continuing sleeping.

Wow, sometimes I forget how much of a morning person she is not.

"Babe, I'm going to go put some stuff in the truck and while I'm doing that you can get ready, okay?" I asked. 

"Okay, fine I'll get up" Hope said sounding defeated.

I walked downstairs, and grabbed the bags that we had packed yesterday and took them out to the truck. Norma never specified if this trip was going to be an overnight thing. Which with her you never know. I just hope that she is nicer to Hope than she was last time we saw her.

I walked back in the house and upstairs to see if Hope had actually gotten ready. Too my surprise she was actually dressed and ready. Except she laid back down and was sleeping again. 

"Cupcake you have to get up, we need to leave" I said gently shaking her.

"Carry me" she whined like a four year old and reaching her arms out to me. 

"Do you have everything you need?" I asked as I picked her up.

She nodded a yes as a reply

I carried Hope to the truck trying to disturb her as little as possible. I sat her down in the passenger seat, making sure to buckle her seatbelt. I walked over to the driver seat, and started the five hour drive to Norma's new home and apparent Bates Motel. 

**Hope's P.O.V.**

Sun, it's the enemy of sleep. Just as sun is the enemy of a vampire. I was awakened by the sun that was streaming through the window of the truck.

"Good morning sleeping beauty, I thought you'd never wake-up" Dylan said taking his off the road, and giving me one of his award winning smiles.

'How did I ever get so lucky to have someone like this in my life' I thought silently to myself.

Quickly, I snapped myself out of my trance before he noticed I was staring. 

"Do I have something on my face" He asked obviously noticing that I had been staring.   

"Nope, just staring at my loving husband. Is that okay?" I asked giggling 

"God I love you so much" He said grabbing my hand.

Why does he always make me do this. I've known him since we were five, and he still never ceases to make me blush.

"I love you too, Dylan" I said smiling. 

About three hours later we were about ten minutes away from Norma and the motel. 

"Are you ready for this?" Dylan asked rubbing my thigh. 

"No, Norma hates me and she hates the fact that we are together. It's like it doesn't even matter that we have known each other since second grade." I sighed

"Babe, I know how you feel. Honestly, I think the only reason she doesn't like us being together is because she walked in on us having sex."

"Dylan, I thought that it wouldn't surprise her because, I mean we were seniors in high school and 17 and 18 years old" 

"Babe, it might be different this time, you know, since we are married." Dylan said with a gleaming smile.

"I still can't believe that you still get so excited about that." I said laughing at his excitement. 

"Why wouldn't I? You're my life, you're my reason wake-up every morning." Dylan said smiling.

"You've turned into such a softie Dylan Massett. And just so you know, I always knew that we would end up together." I said smiling. 

About ten minutes later, we pulled up to the Motel. And I was so surprised by what I saw.