Chapter 28

A/N

     This one is gonna be the beginning of the date with Jungkook and the reader! I hope you enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________________

*Rap Mon pov*

"What?" "You kissed her?" Jin was staring at me shocked. "Yes?" "Was that a question? Or are you telling me?" He seems really angry, "Ok. Ok. I kissed her! But we were on a date, so I thought..." "But what if she doesn't only have feelings for you? What if she likes Jungkook also?" "She... She can like whoever she wants to... It's up to her, but she likes me... And I know that... If she likes Jungkook also, I'll just have to win her over."

*Jin's pov*

He doesn't understand what I mean! "I don't want her to hurt you by accident! Y/N is a great girl, but what if she hurts you without meaning to?" He shrugged, "It happens. And I am fully prepared." He's so confident, it pains me. "Ok... Fine, juss don't get to attached so soon. Ok?" He smiles, "You got it! Now let's sleep, goodnight Jin!" "Night..."

*Jungkook pov*

   Y/N said we can go on a date, but first I need to figure out where to take her... It's warm out, so maybe to the water park? Yah!

{outside your door}

      "Y/N? You up?" I knocked a few times but no answer. "I'm coming in." I pushed the door open but she wasn't in her room. 'Where could she be?' "Oh, Jin! Do you know where Y/N is?" He shrugged and pointed down the hall, "Try V's room. They're pretty close friends. Now I'm gonna fix breakfast."

       I knocked on the door, "Guys? You in there?" I knocked a few more times, "Alright. I'm coming in." I twisted the door handle and opened the door. "V? Y/N?" I turned on the light, "What the?" They were passed out on the bed, snuggled. "Guys!" Not a single move. 'They are out cold.'
      "Mhm. Hobi? Could you lend a hand?" "Give me a moment, I'll be right there."

     Moments later a flustered Hobi came rushing to the rescue. "What is it?" "These two will not wake up. I need help!" He looked over at the two sleeping, "I'll get em." He ran into the room, and jumped on the bed. "Wake up! Both of you!"

V: "Ugh! Get off! You're so heavy!"

J-Hope: "I'm not that heavy! Get up!"

Y/N: "Let me sleep, Hobi! Please!"

J-Hope: "No! Now get up!"

        He stood and pulled V out of bed along with Y/N. "Here you go! They're up, I'm gonna help Jin with breakfast!" "Thank you!" The two on the floor slowly stood up.

V: "What a nice way to treat me and your date!" *sticks out his tongue*

       "Sorry! I needed to wake you bo- Wait? What? Date, Y/N?" She smiled, "Heheh! V go go!" "Get back here!"

{a few hours later after breakfast and stuffs}

*your pov/third person pov*

        "I'm gonna go get dressed!" As you walked down the hall Kookie stopped you. "Hey, juss letting you know to wear a swimsuit! Ok?" "What? Why?" He smiled and pinched your cheek, "Because where we're going you'll need one! Now get changed, and wear something over it!"

      You looked through the clothes you had and found the one swimsuit you packed. "Didn't think I would need this." You put it on and pulled a tank top and shorts on over it. "I'm ready, I think." You didn't know exactly where you were going.

      "Are you ready?" You nodded, "Yep! Where are we going?" "You'll see when we get there!" He smiled. Jin came out, "Where are you guys going?" Jungkook smiled, "Out somewhere! We'll be back later!" "Uh, yeah! Bye Jin!"

{a little while later, arriving at the water park.}

*Jungkook pov*

       Her eyes lit up as we pulled into the parking lot of the water park. "Oh my gosh! A water park?!?" "Yep, I hope you like them." "This is gonna be such fun! It's a good thing I had my swimsuit!" She smiled and lit up with excitement, this is gonna be good.

______________________________________________________

A/N

      Well this is the beginning of the date! I hope you all enjoyed! Like it or comment if you did! I'll try and have the next one up soon lovelies! Thank you all!