Chapter 1

Day 1: September 3, 2014.
Hi my name is Carlos Diaz I moved back to a town I grew up in and well it's been a while since I have been here, and well I just hope nothing turns up odd? Tomorrow is my first day in school, and I just hope I don't get recognized at all so I could start over, I hope.

Day 2: September 4, 2014.
Just as I expected no one knew who I was so far, so I walked in looking for the office, I found it. Well I have been asked questions on what classes I could take, I started out in dumb classes just to get a hang of it. I headed to the door, and as I opened it I ran into a boy, he was my age, and kinda cute? He looked up, and said, "Watch where you're going!" I wasn't able to say anything right cause I felt off, but I said, "sorry." The best I could, and took off toward my locker. I knew it was a bad idea for me to go back to school here everyone knew me on day 2, I was surrounded with so many questions. I got too red and nervous, I couldn't speak, I stuttered. But in my home room that same boy who I ran into earlier was sitting with a couple of friends talking, I really didn't pay much attention on anyone else other then him.

Day 3: September 5, 2014.
Yesterday was the worst day ever, class was too easy and lunch worst time, I sat alone, until a couple of girl's wanted me to sit with them, so I did. They said "Great." and dragged me to their table as I was walking as fast as I could to keep up, I passed by the table he was sitting at I got this weird vibe, don't know why? That boy I ran into just makes me feel off, but today I could get through it, so I decided to talk to him. He was with his friends so I got really nervous I walked up and said, "Hello my name is Carlos Diaz." He looked at me and laughed, he said, "I know we were friend's, but um hey listen, when you ran into me the 1st day that was an accident I didn't recognize you." That instant I remembered something, that laugh, then I knew his name, it was Justin Harris.