Chapter 13

Day 17: October 19, 2014.
School was over I had everything I needed, as I headed out the door I left my bag in my locker. I headed toward the park and he was there. I'm surprised how fast he gets here. As I walk over to him he looks delighted to see me. "Oh look let's see who could this cute person be? Not justin, " I said playfully. He laughed and said, "Oh shut up and kiss me." I kissed him and I laughed, "Whoa Grandpa don't break a hip.
"Oh calm down, I'm not old."
"Oh come on,being this cute when your old doesn't seem half bad." We laughed and he said, "Shut up you dork." He kissed me. That time, as we walked through the park I got him a balloon. He looked so happy, he wasn't the type of guy who is all girly - like I mean the way he walked was kinda cute. It made him look sassy too, I laughed and he asked, "What?" answered with a simple "nothing." His voice is soft but kinda pitchy, but that's not a problem. His height, it's so adorable. He's smaller than me and when we hug, I get a smell of his hair every time. I just wonder what he uses. Even though these were thoughts in my head I'm dying and Justin looked at me like I'm crazy. I tell him it's nothing but I say, "You know we could do something. We have the time." He looks at me and asks, "Like what?"
As we head for the pool, even though it was closing hour. I left tape on the door as we headed to the inside pool. I take off my shoes, shirt and pants then jump in. Justin did the same, I knew he wouldn't just look he'd join me. Then as we swam around I looked at him and I said, "You look amazing babe." He smiled and then the smile disappeared, he went to my shoulder. I told him it was the bullies, well one of them. Justin interrupted though and said, "I know about the thing. Just - I'm concerned. Why are they doing this to you?"
"I don't know but I don't care. they're not my problem right now." I went to the side of him and kissed him even though we were in water, we could just swim. But I kissed him, he swam back and went under water. I followed as we went under, it was already hard for me to keep up. I got to him and he needed air so I followed him up. Once at the top , he laughed. I asked, "What was that?" He looked at me and said that it's getting late. My phone started ringing and I swam toward it, I got there and answered it. "Hello?" It's Claire. "Hey we got everything ready, just waiting on you." I looked at Justin. "Hey, let's start heading somewhere." I tell Claire we're on our way and I whispered I'll be entering the house first, and hang up. As I got out, he got out too. I got really red and nervous. You could see my um well things in my boxers because they're really wet, his were too. I grabbed my shirt stuck it on and I said, "Don't worry, I'll get us something to change into." I said this as I put my pants on. As we were almost at the cabin I told him to close his eyes as I lead him toward the door. We walked in and his friend's plus Claire was there. As I said, "Okay on three, open your eyes." He laughed and said, "Okay?" As I closed the door I started counting 1....2....3 everyone yelled surprise he looked shocked.  With happiness, Lilith headed toward Justin and hugged him then said, "happy birthday punk." I held his hand, "Let's go change into something warmer," I said as I headed toward my room. I closed and locked the door then I gave him a pair of boxers. He askdd with his cheeks red, "Could you um close your eye's?" I did but I couldn't help but peek only a little. He was taking his pants off and I got hot my heart even started to race. It got harder for me to breath, then he started taking the boxers off. I closed my eyes, if I kept looking I would of got caught. Then he said, "Alright." I gave him some PJ's. They were all I had so far, then it was my turn to change.