Chapter 14

Day 17: October 19, 2014.
It was my turn to change I'm the nervous one here. I don't ever change in front of someone but now I do, I take my shirt off then my pants. I grabbed a pair of boxers and PJ's, I looked at him. He's standing there biting his bottom lip. I could tell he's waiting for me to take them off and put on the other boxers. My face was red, and I put on boxers. We then headed out, Lilith looked at me and noticed I was red and she said teasingly, "Oh looky here." She realized Justin and I changed in the same room as she said that. I said, "Shh, not a word." She laughed, "Yes sir."  I sat down with Claire next to me. She looked up and asked, "Did you really change in front of him?"I looked at the ceiling and whispered, "Yes..." She snickered and said, "And your the shy one." All of a sudden Luna sits by me. I see how Roxy and Christina are talking to Claire and Lilith is messing with Justin, but Luna's alone so I ask, "How are you?" She looked at me, and didn't say anything. I asked her if something was wrong. She still hasn't said anything, it felt off until she spoke. "Nothing is wrong.  Some peace and quite is nice you know." As she looked at me, I smiled and said, "You're right." Until justin sat on my lap. I asked, "Whatchu​ doing?" He said, "Nothing really, it's kinda comfy here ya know." I laughed and replied with, "No I don't." he laughed too and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I said once more again, "Happy Birthday." He smiled and said, "Happy birthday to me." Then I almost forgot. As Justin got off of me for a second, I went to the freezer and took out a cake made from ice cream. I asked, "Shall we have some ice cake?" I thought it was kinda cheesy, but hey it's me I'm talking about. I handed Justin a piece I smiled at him, he took a bit of frosting and put a dab on my nose and put the rest in his mouth. I laughed and got myself some. As I got it off I laughed, the night was amazing. We danced, sang, even played truth or dare.  Except, that wasn't pleasant especially when  I had to skinny dip in the lake near the cabin. That time was fun, Roxy was the first to leave then Lilith, Luna, and Christina was the last. It started to rain. As I sat on the couch I looked at Justin and asked, "Do you want to stay over with me?" He answered when he sat on my lap and said, "Of course." I kissed him on the forehead and told him, "Now your mine." I laughed when he looked at me funny.
"What," I asked.  He hit my leg and replied, "I'll be in the room"
"I'll be in one sec." I put the cake away and turned off the lights, I got to the door of the room. There was two rooms, I know he knew he could go into any. But when I got to his door, he opened it and put his arms around me. He got off of his heels of his feet to reach my height and kissed me, I picked him up still as we were kissing. We plopped on the bed while laughing, then lighting came. He got on top of me, put his hand in my shirt as I kissed him some more. I felt so off and  really hot, my heart was racing. The more this happened clothes started coming off. His shirt, mine more and more clothes came off until we were naked.