Chapter 24

December 3, 2014.
Today I was getting to the door of the school ready to enter until someone grabbed me by the arm. "Carlos, um could you help you help me with my problem," Roxy asked. "With what," I asked.
"Um well as you could see my friend who I liked, well liked me back."
"Who?!" I was so concerned, like who could this guy be? "Well um, her name is um well it's Nancy, she's really cute and she likes me."
"Wait your bi or lesbian?" She looked at me and said, "I'm bi as AF!" I didn't understand what that meant but I played along, I thought about it in a matter of tone and I said, "Fine I'll help you but which Nancy?" We had two Nancy's in our school. One in our grade and the other in 12th, so I had to know which one. She said "Um I don't remember her last name um I'll describe her she's skinny, long hair, dark brown, glasses, oh duh our grade Nancy." I guess it'd be her so I looked up and sighed and finally told her, "Fine. I'll help with that so called problem."
"Thanks fam." She walked off, I laughed and walked off into school. 4 hours later and it's lunch. Roxy looked at me so I said to her, "Fine I'll do it now." I walked toward the table Nancy was at, basically it was full of people I'd hang out with. I looked across and I saw Nancy, so I said, "Um hey Nancy could I talk to you?" She looked around and said, "Um, me? Uh yeah sure." She looked nervous so I put it straight and asked, "Is there anyone in school you like?"
"No offence but um I don't want to date you." I looked at her then realized what I sounded like I answered sharply, "No um it's not like that listen I'm gay, so don't worry, I have a friend who likes you and well I was told to ask if you liked anyone." She looked down and said, "Um well no I don't- not really I think."
"What do you mean by I think?" "Well I um like this girl named Sam and well I don't know if she is right for me." I looked around and finally said, "Oh um okay thank you for the news I'll tell my friend. I'll see you later." As I walked back to the table Roxy was really anxious for the word but scared too. I shook my head and said, "No I'm sorry." She sighed and said, "It's fine I'm used to not being liked." As we left lunch Roxy was really down, until Justin bumps into me and said, "It's fine she'll get over it soon I think, just keep on thinking positive that's all."
"Oh fine I'll believe you but if she doesn't I'll talk to her." The bell rang for class and I walked in and sat in a whole different row then Lilith, Justin, and the last only other person in my row was Luna but sadly she was 3 seats in front of me. I thought throughout that whole class period until I pushed the thought away. As soon 8th period came and I would have to think of it again. It was gym, I didn't want to look gloomy in that class, it'd be odd to be depressed and then get hit by a ball in the face. Most likely Lilith would be there to cheer me up and I thought and said to her, "Hey let's hangout?" She laughed and said, "Sorry but no. Maybe some other day."
"Oh alright was going to go for pizza but I see."
"When should we meet up?" I laughed on how easy that was even though technically it was true, and I spoke, "Friday maybe if your open?" She didn't have much trouble speaking for an answer she said yes quicker then I'd exhale. "Great, now um should we catch up? I was slowing down to keep up with you." She looked at the group of kids who were way ahead jogging then looked at me and said, "I was slowing down to keep up with you." So we both sped up to the other class mates so we wouldn't fall behind.

Sorry for the late chapter just I won't have another one until my editor fixes my mistakes thank you for reading, good day mate.