Chapter 11

Claire's Perspective
(her Diary)
Finally back from from my vacation, but ugh that means more school. I'm not very happy about this but oh well, fine. I took a shower thinking how boring this is going to be, I put on a pair of jeans and a shirt and the best thing, my Captain America sweater. I grabbed my bag and headed for the kitchen. As I walk in, my mom had toast ready with jam. I walked out the door and said I love you to everyone. I ate the jelly toast and I got to the front of school. All of a sudden I see him, it's Carlos! I ran up and hugged him I was so happy to see him, I wanted to play funny and said how long has it been a year? It's 1st period, I have math with Carlos he was my friend when we were younger. But at homeroom as I sat down, that boy, the hug he gave, I was so concerned is there something Carlos isn't telling me? So I ask hey Carlos, he answered, "Yeah?" I changed on what I was going to say so I speak, "Do you know how to do this?" I was so curious, I followed them, yes I know kinda stalkery but hey I need to see who this guy is. They are just talking nothing really fascinating, wait their running? Ice cream, I mean this looks like a date their holding hands and eating ice cream, they kissed! This is a date, then all of a sudden I'm nudged as I look over an other girl she asks "Your watching too"? I laughed kinda nervous, I answer, "what are you talking about I'm not looking." She holds out a hand and says, "Come on we'll fill you in, your a friend of Carlos right?" I answer yeah, she takes me to a group of girls. I already knew everyone other then the one who saw me she says, "I'm Luna we're a friend of Justin's. We're kinda here to see how it's going." They seem curious like me. They fill me in about them I was happy but kinda disappointed he didn't tell me, I kinda laugh how they react to it all too, each of them at frustrated like me. I say, "Hey should we go leave the two lovebirds alone." They look at me then they and say fine. That day we all went out to eat just to get our minds off of them.