To Alden

Author's Note:

Hi guys! 

Wow, it's really been A WHILE since I last updated Adventures. July of 2016 pa! Anyway, andami ng nangyari sa ating beloved Maichard, and I feel kinda sad na parang napag-iwanan na yung collection na 'to, but I will try my very best to revive it again. 

This "filler" is a letter addressed to Alden, written in Maine's point of view. This was sent to him via e-mail on New Years' Eve. 

Hope you enjoy!

Love lots, Annette

--

December 31 2016

To Richard Faulkerson Jr., 

Before we bid this year goodbye, I just wanted to thank you.. for everything. 

Ever since you came into my life, a lot of things have changed, but I choose to believe that despite my pessimism, things have changed for the better.

I will always reiterate that meeting you was fate. More than being unexpected, it was magical, it was extraordinary.. something that I would never trade for anything else in this world. That's how special it was for me. 

The Lord orchestrated the perfect moment for our paths to meet, and I can not be any more thankful to Him for bringing you into my life.

Rj, you are so precious to me kaya sana alagaan mo naman ang sarili mo. Alam kong ginagawa mo ang lahat para sa pamilya mo, at saludo ako sa pagmamahal mo sa kanila, pero sana, wag mong pababayaan ang sarili mo. 

I won't always be here to remind you to rest, to take a break, kaya sana, pakinggan mo naman ako dahil ginagawa ko 'to out of love and concern for you.

Kung may hihilingin man ako this 2017, it's to have more time with you. Yung tipong, parang nasa Italy lang tayo. Hahaha! Pero seryoso, sana talaga magkaroon tayo ng pagkakataon na makapag-bond ulit na tayong dalawa lang dahil iba ang saya ko kapag kasama kita eh. Ibang iba talaga.

I rarely wish for things like this, but that's how badly I want to be with you. Kahit na di ako expressive at nambabasag ng trip mo most of the time, ikaw ang gusto kong makasama parati. Wala ng iba

Thank you for the year that was, and the year that will be, Richard. 

No matter what happens, you will always have me and I know that I will always have you.

Ikaw. Ako. Tayong dalawa.

-

-

-

-

-

I love you.

Maine