Chapter 1: Winner

I paced back and forth in-front of my computer, constantly checking my e-mail but not getting anything. After about an hour, I shut my computer down and headed to the kitchen. "Hey there," Zac said, pouring him and Tasha a cup of coffee.

"Hey. I take it you two work today?" I asked, going over to the pantry and getting a breakfast bar. He nodded and then Tasha walked in, fixing his tie. I poured myself a cup of orange juice and then headed to the living room, sitting on the couch and turning the t.v. on.

I flipped through the channel, keeping it on an episode of 'Property Brothers.' Zac said bye after a few minutes and as him and Tasha left, Monica walked through the door. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" she kept saying, pacing back and forth in-front of me.

"Monica? Are you okay?" I asked, causing her to stop moving and look at me with her mouth wide open. "What?"

"You don't know yet?" she asked, jumping down in-front of me.

"Don't know what yet?"

"Have you not been to the One Direction website?!"

"Not since yesterday, no. But I've been constantly checking my email."

"Bitch, let's go," she said, grabbing my arm, pulling me of the couch, and dragging me to my room. She pushed me down on the bed as she got on my computer, doing whatever she was doing. I got up to leave but she turned and glared at me.

"I want my orange juice!" I exclaimed, trying to get up.

"Stay."

"But..."

"No."

I let out a sigh and crossed my arms over my chest as she continued doing what she was doing. Within seconds, she pulled me off the bed and threw me into my office chair. "Just read that. And enjoy it," she said, pointing to something on the web page. I nodded and then turned back to the screen, reading what it said.

"'Thank you to everyone who participated in the 'Win a Date With One Direction' Sweepstakes but sadly, we can only pick one winner and that winner is Zoe Walters of Kissimmee, Florida. We will be emailing the winner to give all details. Thank you!' " I quietly read to myself. My mouth hung open and when I turned to face Monica, we both jumped up and started screaming.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe I won! This is so amazing!" I said, jumping up and down and squealing.

"I can't believe you won either! What are you going to wear? You need to look amazing!"

"I know, I know! I mean, this is a date with the biggest boy band in the world," I said, walking over to my closet and going through all of my clothes. I pulled one out, denying it, putting it up, and then did this with almost all of my clothes.

"You should wear this! You'll look really pretty!" Monica said, holding up my pink, hi-low skirt. "With this," she said, holding up a plain black t-shirt.

"That would be really cute! With this necklace and these shoes," I said, holding up my black, gold, and pink sandals and my necklace that had pink jewels hanging all around it.

"Super! You're going to look so gorgeous! And take this so you can keep your phone and things in," she said, handing me my gold clutch. I nodded and set all my things down on my bed, examining the outfit.

"Perfect. And I'll straighten my hair," I said, looking at my wavy hair in the mirror. Me and Monica squealed again and then we heard the doorbell ring. Monica looked at me and I shrugged, leaving my room and heading to the front door. When I opened it, I saw Dillon standing in the doorway. "Hey, Dill!" I exclaimed, jumping up and giving him a hug.