Chapter 1

-note that I am not good at writing so sorry for errors-

     I was in Starbucks one day having a coffee. Well not really coffee. A Mocha Frappe. It's mocha and it has caffeine. Coffee. I was enjoying my day in Los Angelas. I was visiting from my home town of Bozeman MT. I was staying with my cousin on the count that she just had her first divorce. She's pretty much over it and starting to get back out there. She was 19 when she got married and now she's 28. It sucks she wasted her golden years with that dipstick. Her name is Zabel, yeah I know. We both have pretty weird names. We are Armenian, born there but moved to the USA when I was 3 and she was 10. Unlike everyone else in my family, I managed to have blue eyes and brown hair while everyone else has brown eyes and brown hair. Weird. While deep in thought about random stuff, I snapped back to reality and decided to get another frappe and head out. I walked up to the counter and when the lady asked my name I just said Zartan. I sat back at my table and waited and waited. I finally got my frappe and I payed the woman. As I was walking out the door, my ADD got the best of me and I wasn't paying attention when I walked into someone and fell on my butt.
"Ooh, saved the frappe, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention" I said while the stranger helped me up.
"No problem, I do that all the time, don't feel bad about it" he said. I looked at him and noticed he looked an awful lot like Serj Tankian.
"I'm Zartan" I Said shaking his hand.
"I'm Serj" he said smiling. I knew it. I was actually a lot more excited then it seems like. I just tried to keep my cool.
"Would you like to maybe get a drink with me, or at least get out of the doorway with me?" He said and I laughed.
"Sure" I said. Well, I already had a drink but he got his and sat down at a table. After about 39 minutes of talking he asked me if I had anyone. "Nah, im too busy, ya know, the usual Starbucks and Netflix" I said and he laughed. "What about you?" I asked.
"I have a girlfriend up in Vegas." He said. After we talked for a while I had to help my cousin so we traited  numbers so we could hang out sometime. I rode my motorcycle here so I drove it home.