Chapter 12

After I followed Daron into his room I kinda just leaned against the wall not knowing what to do.
     "Well? Are you gonna sleep or stand there all night?" Daron laughed. I laughed as well and went over to his bed, laying at the very edge.
     "Night" I said.
     "Night" he said back.
     It was about 2:30-ish and I woke up to be like, super freaking hot. It turns out the source of the problem was the heater attached to me named Daron. He had completely latched on to me. That kinda sucks, he's a human heater. The cold is my friend when I'm sleeping. Well I tried to sleep but my mind was racing. Rats. I never tried to wiggle my way out of Daron's grip, in fact, I kinda like it. He must be a snuggler. I also kinda like Daron, I mean he's a good friend and he really cares about me, and let's be honest, he is kinda attractive. But he could never like a girl like me.

-time skip to morning, brought to you by this squid🦑-

Daron POV

When it was morning I realized I had been snuggling with Zartan. Well Ima just wait til she gets up, I don't want to get up yet. Wow, Zartan is such a great girl, she would never like someone like me.

-sorry this chapter was short and I didn't update for a while. But an update is better than no update. I want to ask, what are your fav emojis? I like all of these ones🦀🍁🍄🐿☠️🤘🖕