Chapter 9

Zartan POV

Well still in the hospital, Daron and Serj left. I asked them why John and Shavo didn't come and apparently John has anxiety and Shavo is deathly afraid of hospitals, but they video chatted with us so it's cool. The doctor told me that I would be out of the hospital by tomorrow. Also I got some interesting news from Zabel. Apparently Zack is coming back. Great. That means I will be booted out of the house. And I already gave up my apartment because I was supposed to stay for another 2 months to help her. So I have no where to go. And I'm bored.
Zabel left after she told me the news and her and system were my only friends/family in LA. Ima just call Serj and see if he can come see me. I'm pretty upset right now so that's an excuse for him to come see me. I picked up my phone and dialed his number.
"Hey Serj, Zabel ditched me, can you come see me, I don't have anyone to talk to."
"Sure Zartan, Ima bring Daron too. He's complaining about being bored." Serj said.
"Ok coolio" I said and hung up.

Serj POV

     "Daron!" I yelled up the stairs.
     "What!" He replied.
     "Come down stairs, were gonna go see Zartan, she says she's bored" I yelled up at him. Suddenly I heard footsteps, and they were growing louder and louder.
    "Ok, let's go" Daron said putting on his jacket.
     "Well your in a hurry" Shavo said. "Wait she knows why I won't come along right?" Shavo also said.
     "Yeah I told her"Serj said.
     "Ok let's go no more chit-chat" Daron said while grabbing the keys to the Dodge Challenger.
     "Haha, nope" Serj said plucking the keys out of Darons hand.
      "Awww" Daron complained.

-So yeah, Zartan was kicked out, where else is Zartan gonna live-