Chapter 4

"So, Zartan, you should come to the studio some time, it's lots of fun" Serj said.
"That sounds fun, when could we?" I said back to him.
"Uh, how about tomorrow?" Serj said.
"I'm down" I said.
"That's great, maybe you and I will become great friends(😏)" Daron said in a weird tone while putting his hand on my leg. I literally scooted my chair over making a "ookaayy" face.
"Daron, yet again, shut up" John said. That made me laugh. There was a really awkward silence after that so, me just being me I said something stupid.
"I wonder if Chinese people get angry when they buy an American souvenir and find out it was made in China."
They all laughed and even a few people from other tables laughed. I don't know why, I was just asking a random question. After I ate the cinnamon role I got, I headed out. I couldn't wait to see there studio tomorrow.

Serj POV

     She is such a nice girl, I can't believe we met yesterday and just hung out everyday since. I texted her that we will meet her at 10am at the studio on 8th street. Also that it's the only grey building out of the bunch of tan ones to make it easier.

Daron POV

     I like Zartan, her and her weird name. Serj seems to like her a lot too. I'm not sure if he likes her or not. Ooh I will just ask him.
     "Do you like Zartan or something Serj?"
     "What no, her and her blue eyes and beautiful brown hair, plus that amazing personality she has." Serj said gazing off as she started her motorcycle and took off.
     "I think you like her." I said to Serj.
     "No, Daron, I was joking, I like her as a friend, plus I have a girlfriend up in Vegas" He said.
      "Yeah, yeah, Jessica, we have heard a million times about her" I told him as I noticed Shavo and John have been listening this whole time. "Oh hey guys, didn't see ya there" I said to them since they were just staring at me. They laughed then we all left.