Chapter 16

The whole car ride home was the same as we went there, silent. When we got back, Luke slammed the keys down and sat on the couch.
      "Are you ok?" I asked him.
      "Yes, just perfect." He rudely said.
      "Really, I want to know what's wrong" I told him, concerned. He seemed so, off and angry tonight.
     "You wanna know what's wrong? Why are you a god damn slut? Can't keep from flirting with that Daron guy, and that dress you chose is slutty as well" he yelled at me.
      "What? I wasn't flirting with Daron! He's my friend! And I'm not a slut!" I yelled at him.
       "Oh whatever! I know you! I know what you do! And I don't want you around him anymore! Absolutely no contact with him at all!" He yelled at me. I've never done anything to deserve this. Why would I take him back. I just huffed and went to my room. I slammed the door and flopped on the bed. He can't control me.

-time skip-

It was now morning and Luke already went to work. I didn't actually have a job, I sold my art work. I actually make a pretty good living off of it. I started to work on one of my pieces on of my clients wanted $250 for. I didn't think it was all that good, but they loved it and they were gonna give it to there granddaughter for her birthday. I actually worked all day and was finally finished with it.

I actually really liked it now that I was done

I actually really liked it now that I was done. I called the woman and told her I was done with it and I will get it to her tomorrow at her address. I was super excited to see her reaction, since when she saw it she saw only it half done. I hope to have enough to open my own shop one day with my own artwork.

-Time skip-

I texted Daron and told him what happened last night. I don't give a rip about Luke. What is he gonna do. I wasn't gonna tell him about the Luke-thinking-I-wanted-Daron-thing, just about the dress.
D- what how could he do that to you? It was a pretty dress
Z-yeah, but whatever, he probably had a bad day
D-well, I hope everything goes well, if you need to stay over here for some time you can if it gets worse.
Z-thanks, but I don't think that's gonna happen, I think it was just a one time thing
D-ok, just be careful
Z-alright thanks

Daron POV

I can't believe this. Why would he do that. I'm incredibly angry.

Zartan POV
I was sitting on the couch talking about random stuff with Daron, when Luke came up behind me and snatched my phone.
      "What did I tell you about talking to him?!?" Luke yelled at me.
       "I can do whatever I want!" I yelled back at him.
       "Excuse me?" He growled, grabbed me by the hair and slammed me to the ground. He punched me in the face three times and my survival instincts tapped in. I leaned about hitting the neck at a certain time, causing the attacker to pass out. I pushed him off me and grabbed the phone and ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I only had a few minutes before he wakes up. I called 911 and told them my address and such. When the cops finally got here he already woke up and was trying to break the bathroom door. I heard the cops come in and Luke being tackled to the ground and put in hand cuffs. I unlocked the door and ran out of the house. I sat on the curb and started to cry. I called Daron and told him what happened, he came over and confessed this to me...