Chapter 18

-hate to tell you this, but I'm actually wrapping up the story soon-

After 2 months of dating, Daron and I have gotten super close, and well as me and everyone else. It's amazing how much Daron can be funny, serious, and sweet in a matter of 5 minutes. I'm starting to be so happy with Daron. I came over and we were watching Iron Man 3 with Serj, and John, when suddenly I get bored. Shocker. Hey I have an idea! Why don't I go get Shavo too and we all play hide and seek!
       "Guys I'm bored, you guys wanna play hide and seek?!" I said
      "Sure!" Daron said.
      "Meh, ok" John and Serj said at the same time, while looking at each other.
       "SHAVO! WERE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK GET IN HERE!" I yelled.
       "Dude, I'm right behind you" he said.
       "I totally knew that" I said. "Ok whatever, who wants to seek first" I said.
       "I will" Daron said.
         "Ok count to 30" I said as we all got up and scattered around. I ran upstairs stealthily so I wouldn't be heard and john followed being quite as well. I ran into Daron's room and hid in the closet, moving a guitar in front of me and putting a sweatshirt on my upper body.
      "I found you!" A faint Daron called.
       "Uagh" A faint John called.
        Yes! Not first! That means I don't have to count! The door to his room opened. Daron walked in and looked around. He didn't see me and walked out. Yes! He had no idea. I made a small laugh. He walked right back in the room. He walked right over to the closet, sat right in front, and said,
      "I heard you, Zartan" while staring right at me. "So I found you!" He yelled.
        "No you didn't" I said back. He smiled and helped me out of the closet and pulled me into a small kiss.
        "I love you" he said.
         "I love you too"