Chapter 5

I woke up at about 9:00pm this morning and went down stairs.
"Your hanging out with this new band a lot huh?" Zabel said.
"Yeah, im glad I finally found some friends in LA, I've been kinda bored, no offense" I told Zabel.
"None taken, well have fun, don't die" she said.
"I'm not going yet, I'll leave in like 30 minutes" I said going back up the stairs.
"Okie doke" she said, picking up the book she was reading. I went upstairs and then I finally got ready after sitting on my phone for 15 minutes. I decided to wear a black shirt with a random smiley face on it and black leggings.
After going on my motorcycle through town, and all the way to 8th street. I saw the only grey building. I parked my motorcycle and went inside. "Hey" I said as Shavo and John were the first people I saw.
"Hey Zartan, what's up" Shavo said.
"Nothing much"
"Coolio, Daron and I are done with our part of the album, so it's just Serj and John need to do theirs." Shavo said. I noticed that John doesn't like to say much about anything. I walked over and sat on the couch. Like a minute later Daron came over and sat next to me. Literally next to me, with like 3 feet of room on the other side of him, he sat thigh to thigh with me. Ugh. I listen to Serj sing when he was in there, he sounded fantastic, he was singing a song called "Kill Rock 'n' Roll". I loved his singing. But his voice seemed kinda distant and I shook my head to keep myself awake. God, that was weird.
"Hey are you ok? You don't look so good." Daron said to me.
"Yeah, yep, yep, I'm doing fine." I told him. He looked at me and put his hand on my forehead.
"Your running a fever, are you sure your ok?" Daron said to me.
"Yeah I'm sure" I said.
"Well ok, just chill out today" he said.
"Ok" I replied. I did feel kinda sick. Plus I am a a lot tired than I usually am.

-sorry I got this idea because I'm really sick right now😞, but cliff hanger, shall we see what happens next?-