Chapter 8

"You may see Miss Zartan, now miss Bathory(I know it's Hungarian but one of my favorite guitarists is named Zoltán Bathroy, so yeah)" the doctor told Mabel.
"What about us?" Serj said.
"Immediate family first, then if the patient is comfortable, you may come in" The doctor explained.
     "Ok we can wait" Daron said. But he lied, he couldn't wait or see Zartan. (Sorry cliche I know)

Zartan POV

"Hey Zartan, how do you feel, honey?" Zabel said to me.
     "Ugh, tired" I told her. "Where is Daron and Serj?" I asked her.
     "There not allowed in until you say they can come in" she told me.
"Well have them come in here, I want to see them" I said.
"Ok" She said walking out of the room. About 2 minutes later Daron and Serj came into my room.
"How are you feeling?" Daron said.
"I'm pretty tired, and I can't feel anything so it's ok" I told him.
"That's good" Serj said. "I'm glad your not dying" he joked.
"Agreed" Daron and I said together, making us laugh. Haha good times. Man was I tired after the surgery. Oh well.

Zabel POV

     *ring* *ring* I walked out into the hall to answer the phone.
     "Zabel? Hey it's Zack, WAIT WAIT before you hang up please let me speak. Zabel, I was wrong, I love you, I'm sorry for what I said and now I realize I was wrong. I should have never tried to change you, because I love you the way you are, and please, give me another chance" I was in tears when he said that.
"Yes, Zack, You can have a second chance" I told him.

-now with zack back in the house, there maybe some drama in the near future-