Chapter 11

A/N Sorry for the wait, we had stuff going on. Enjoy. Comment and vote.

Cassie's POV

I woke up and stretched, grabbing my phone and unlocking it, seeing I had a call from Nathan. I smiled and called him back.

"Hey Cass Cass." He said smoothly into the speaker.

"Hey Nathan." I laid back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"You should come over. I'm lonely." He said suggestively. "You know I can treat you good."

I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Got anything good?" I asked.

"A lot of good stuff actually, don't tell Avery though." He said and I stood up.

"I won't, I promise." I pledged, hanging up and walked over to my bags, grabbing some dark gray ripped skinny jeans and a pink pull over Drop Dead hoodie and a white tank. After I got dressed I did my makeup swiftly and perfectly and grabbed my bag and phone, leaving the hotel room with a smile.

When I got to his place I smiled and walked in, I missed the rush of an one night stand, leaving before the sun is up with a smile, the walk of shame was fun too.

"Hey baby." Nathan smirked and walked out of the bathroom, a towel hanging around his hips and his hair and body dripped with water, the droplets falling down to the floor.

"Hey sexy." I sat my bag down on the couch and walked over to him, I pressed my lips to his roughly and my hands found their way to his towel.

"Wait." He chuckled and his cool hands ran down my arms to my hands, lacing his fingers with mine. I looked up at him and he smiled softly, and pulled me into his room.

Nathan poured coke onto a DVD case and cut it into lines and handed it to me with a cut up straw. My mind drifted off, since when did I do drugs? For a while now, a little voice echoed.

I snorted the coke, dropping the DVD case on the ground and leaned up to attach my lips with his. This time, he let me pull his towel off.

He was sweet and it was good to have sex with someone that actually cared.

Afterwards, I laid on his chest half asleep, his fingers ran up and down my spine, calming me down.

"Am I a disappointment?" I wondered out loud.

"After what just happened? I would say no. You're not a disappointment." He smirked, I smacked his chest.

"Not like that! I meant like in general."

"Nah, not to me anyways. Maybe you should ask Avery."

"Can we go to a party?" I wound my arms around his waist tightly and put my chin on his chest and peered up at him.

"Sure, why not? Later though, I'm too lazy to get up." He yawned.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

My phone rang from the bedside table, I picked it up and saw that it was Avery, I ignored the call and sat it back on the table and kissed his neck. He chuckled and ran his hands down from my side to my thighs and squeezed gently, attaching his lips against mine in the process.

We kissed for a few minutes before I pressed my face against his neck and closed my eyes, letting myself relax.

“I want more coke.” I whined against his neck.

“Oh, I have something way stronger.” He smirked, and I rose my eyebrows.

“Lemme up.” He said and nudged me, I rolled off of him and he stood up, pulling on a pair of boxers as he did so.