Chapter 9

A/N:  @emlong123 - I love you guys! You guys are the awesomest ever! Enjoy! Comment! Rape the follow button!!

@Ritual123 - Thank you guys for the reads and everything!! Enjoy the chapter!!♥

Avery's POV

I saw a ray of lights pull into the driveway.  I breathed out heavily and prepared myself to walk out.

I smiled nervously and opened the door letting in a rush of cool air.  I walked out onto the porch and slowly walked

"Hey you ready?" Andy asked me as he stepped out of his SUV and tucked his hands in his pockets. He had a smile in his face and his hair blew swiftly with the wind.

"Ya..I am. Where we goin?" I asked as I sat in the seat of his vehicle.

"Red Robin okay?"

"Sure." I said settling down.

He gripped the black, leather steering wheel and sped out of the driveway. I sat quietly and there was an awkward silence. He reached over and turned up the volume a little.  I hear Legacy playing very faintly.

"You...listen to your own music?" I said with a tiny laugh.

"Well, its playing on the radio. Otherwise, no I don't" He said with a smile.

"Oh...that makes sense."

We continued speeding down the freeway and saw a Red Robin sign.  He pulled into it smoothly and found a place to park.  We got out and walked to the front door.

"You look lovely.." He said looking at me from head to toe. I blushed and cheekishly said, "Thanks.."

He sped up to the door so he could open it for me. I smiled and walked in.  Wow, this place is...packed. And really...open.  We stood waiting for about ten minutes to get seated. Now, I know I am short, but I am not a child. But, according to the hostess I was.

"You need a kid menu?" She asked scoffing at me.

"Uh..no..." I said back.

Andy chuckled and I elbowed his arm. He whines and held it. When we got seated he asked, "What was that for?"

"You laughed at the fact that she thought I was a child."

"Ya..it was funny." He said cracking a laugh.

"No it was not. I feel....I don't know.." I said as I crossed my arms and sat back.

"Oh, you're not that small...well from what I can see on the outside." He said and looked at the menu.

"Uhm, excuse me?" I said leaning forward.

"Oh nothing."

"Did you just like...make a sexual comment towards me? Sicko." I scoffed and flipped through the menu.

A preppy brunette came over chomping on her gum. She took out a notepad and a pen from her bra. Nasty.

"Oh. My. God. I can't believe I am seeing you here! Can you sign this!" She said and shoved the notepad in Andy's face. He looked disgusted.

"Sure" He said and took the notepad and signed it sloppily and handed it back to her.

"Thank you!" She yelped and ran off.

"You know, she took that out of her bra right?"

"Ya..I'm gonna go wash my hands now" He said and got up to go to the restroom. I giggled and continued searching through the menu finding my dinner.