Chapter 7

A/N WARNING!! This chapter is a little graphic! Read at your own risk!!

Cassie-emlong123

Avery-Ritual123

Cassie's POV

My hands shook as I gave Craig a handjob.

"Oh yea baby, just like that." Craig moaned and laid his head back slowly.

After he climaxed and jizzed in my hand I smiled and licked it off my fingers seductively.

He looked at me surprised and I ran my fingers up his chest. He shook his head with a smile and ran his hands over my arms.

I giggled and kissed him roughly. He kissed back just as rough and pulled me onto his lap. I moaned with a smile and let him lay me down on the bed we were on.

I smiled up at him until he captured my lips with his. His hands went farther down and I was the happiest girl in the world.

He kissed me with love and pressed himself against me, which made me moan and pull him closer.

Avery's POV

Uh, ya sure. When do you need to meet? And I'll give you my number then. -Andy

I quickly replied:

Ok thank you so fricken much! Uh..tomorrow night sound good?

I clicked send and shut my mac book.  I rushed downstairs to grab a Mountain Dew and some goldfish.  I sat down on the bar stool and set my food on the granite counter top.  My mom came in and began to cook dinner.

"How was your day sweetie?" She asked me while she ran the hot water.

"It was good. Hey mom, why is dad all weird toward Cassie?" I sipped my soda.

"Avery, honey, listen." She sat down next to me and looked at me, "he is just worried about her. He thinks she is a bad influence. I'm sure she's not, but you know your father."

"She comes over here all the time! She has been since we were babies! She is like part of the family!" I yelled as I jumped down from the stool and ran upstairs.

I stood in the middle of my room furious

Cassie's POV

I sat up in my bed in the hotel, with a disgusted look on my face. That is one fucked up dream.

I looked over to the clock and saw I was only asleep for an hour or so and I laid back down.

I whimpered as I rolled over, my ribs were stinging like hell. If hell could sting of course.

I took my pain meds that I was prescribed and looked at my duffel bag.

I wanted and needed that bag that would make me feel alive.

My skinny arms that were colored with purple grabbed my bag and hauled it onto my lap. Just at that moment my cell phone rang. I growled and grabbed my iPhone.

The caller I.D. told me that it was the adoption place.

"What?" I snapped and let myself fall back onto the bed. I cried out in pain and closed my eyes tight.

"Cassie?" The woman asked me.

"No. Its Ozzy Osbourne. SHAARRRONN!!" I mocked Ozzy even though I felt the searing pain in my ribs afterward.

"Cut the act Cassie." She said in a formal, clipped tone.

"Well it was a stupid question." I said with a smart ass smile on my face.

My hand twitched slightly and I was itching for a line or two.

"Where are you? I left you in the room for not even an hour and you escaped." Ahh... it was that woman.

"Maybe you shouldn't have given me a room with a window. Or read my file thats there, it says I'm pretty good at running from time to time. Maybe you should pay attention to those that are under your care." I countered.

"Someone wants to adopt you." She sighed.

"Oh god. Why? Tell them I'm a hooker or some shit." I glared at everything.

"No. They're good people."

"That's what you said about the last family." I growled and hung up and grabbed the baggie out of my duffel bag and a dollar bill. I cut the powder into 6 lines and snorted them easily, 3 in each nostril.

I was slowly creeping to addiction.

I giggled as the drugs went straight to my head and fucked me up. This felt good.

I jumped on the bed until my phone rang again. It was Avery.

"Hey chica Avery!" I said loudly.

She sighed as if she was pissed off, "Are you fucking high?"

Well fuck.

Avery's POV

I decided to call Cassie.

"Hey chica Avery!!" She yelled into the earpiece.

"Are you fucking high?" I asked her concerned.

She giggled, "Maayybeee!"

"Jesus Cassie."

"What?"

"Nothing, but my dad thinks you are a bad influence so you need to knock this shit off. Especially before he finds out." I growled into the phone.

"What? Me? Bad Influence? Oh please!"

"Cassie I'm not kidding."

"Alright, alright. I'll stop."

I could tell she was lying, I heard my laptop beep at me alerting me that I got an email.

"Listen, I gotta go. Just stop this please." I said and hung up.

I ran over to my laptop and noticed I had one new message. I clicked on it and read it.

Sorry, but I can't tomorrow, what about tonight?-Andy

I smiled, I knew I had to sneak out then. I must. My phone rang again.

"Hello this is Bethany from the adoption agency, you called yesterday asking about Cassie."

Oh shit...."Uh yes, is there a problem?"

"Yea, she's not here. She ran off. I'm sorry."

"Oh, it's fine. something actually came up, I was going to call and cancel anyways." Wow I suck at lying.

"Alright." She hung up. Aww great..

I don't need your help anymore actually. But, thanks anyways. I sent that in reply and started to worry. Where the fuck is Cassie?