A new home

Viktor and yuuri bought a place in hasetsu right before the wedding, so they haven't moved in yet. Viktor had all his stuff in a big room at the hotsprings. Makkachin was there too. When he saw the pup he was so excited. He got a new friend! Viktor and yuuri  didn't have time to get over their jet-lag because they had to move into their new house. Luckily they didn't have to repaint the walls or put a new floor in. They just pit all their furniture in and were done in a view hours. "Yuuri! We have a place of our own~" Viktor seemed really happy. "Y-Yeah.." yuuri said..
"Yuuri stop being so nervous all the time I love you" Viktor kissed him. They got the dogs and showed them their new place.

Time skip to that evening

Pov yuuri

Aww.  viktor worked so hard today. He fell asleep on the couch. I look at my husband. I love him so much... I wish I wasn't  so nervous around him all the time... I look at the clock. 5Pm. He won't sleep that long. I walk to our bedroom to work on my secret project. I knew Viktor would miss Russia. So I tried to make out bedroom the way his bedroom looked like in Russia. I also put some cute lights in the room and got pillowcases with poodles on it. I walked outside seeing Viktor yawning and standing up. "Hey babe" he yawned. That was new..  I liked it. I smiled at him. "Hey vitya" I winked while blushing a little and he suddenly was fully awake.
He grabbed my waist and kissed me, I laid my head against his chest and sighed. "I love you, Viktor."
"I love you too yuuri"

We walked hand in hand around hasetsu. Viktor had Makkachin on a leash, and I had history on a leash as well. "Yuuri are you alright?  You look pale.." viktor was looking at me.. worry in his eyes.
"Hm? I do?" I asked. "I'm just a bit cold but I'm fine"

We walked a  bit further and then went home.

Pov viktor.

He really looked pale.
"Yuuri are you sure you are alright?" I asked, when we arrived home.
"Yeah..." he answered.
I didn't believe him. He was a bit off. I put my hand on his forehead and noticed it was very hot. "Yuuri go lie down on the couch right now."  I quickly grabbed the device to look if yuuri really had a fever and ran back to yuuri who was still standing. I pushed him on the couch and placed the thing his mouth. After twenty second it started beeping so I pulled it out.
"104°?! "

(Something like 40,5° celcius for people who use that)

"Yuuri you're really sick go to bed. " I dragged yuuri bridal style and put him to our room when he said. "Supriiise." I looked inside and saw the room. It looked exactly like it did back in Russia.  And there were many pretty lights too.. I got tears in my eyes and hugged yuuri.  "Thank you. Now go to sleep." I noticed he was sweating and had already fallen asleep. I laughed.

When yuuri was tucked in underneath the blankets I lay down on the bed as well. I suddenly felt yuuri clinging on to my shirt tightly. He moaned. "S-stay p-please" he started crying.
Wow.. He was really sick. I kissed him on his forehead and placed my arms around him. "I'm not going anywhere." I smiled.