sick yuuri

Vikors pov

Oh, I fell asleep. I looked at my side to see a sick yuuri and history lying next to him. I looked at the time.  8.00 PM I realised i didn't have dinner yet. I stood up and got some things from the fridge. I made a quick meal when I heard moaning beside me. I turned around seeing a red faced yuuri.  Not because of embarrassment,  but because of the fever. "Yuuri go back to bed!" I said.
"Viktorr..." yuuri had tears in his eyes. "I feel horrible"
"You are sick yuuri. Of course you don't feel well" I responded with a little smile.
"I know... but.. I don't think it's-"
He couldn't finish his sentence because I fainted and fell on the ground. ."yuuri!" I ran over to him and placed his head on my lap. "Maybe I should call a doctor.. just to be sure"
I called the doctor and he said he wanted to come over, since it was practically impossible to get yuuri there. So he came over and looked at yuuri.

"It doesn't look like there is something wrong." The doctor said.  "He just got the flu, and he got it pretty bad. But nothing to start worrying about" he smiled and I smiled back at him. "Thanks" we had put yuuri back to bed and soon the doctor left. I just needed to take good care of yuuri.  I gave him a kiss on his forehead and went to bed as well. Thank god the doctor came on this hour. Even though nothing was wrong. It gave me rest.

The next day I woke up at 8.30 AM and yuuri woke up a few minutes later.
"Morning sunshine" I smiled.
"Good... morning, vik...tor."
"How are you feeling?"
Yuuri responded by letting his tongue out of his mouth and making a fart sound. Apparently he was too sick to talk.
I asked what he wanted for breakfast and he just said toast.  So I made us both toast. He didn't eat much because after a few bites he threw up. He quickly fell asleep after and I was sad that yuuri was so sick. I took out the dogs and went to get groceries and left a note on the bed  if yuuri would wake up. When I got back he was awake and sat up, with dark purple circles around his eyes. But he looked less red now. He still had a fever, just less high. At least he looked a bit better.

I took care of him the next few days and nursed him back to health. The days were quite boring since yuuri did nothing else then sleep. But that was alright. As long as I got to be with him. It'd be fine