Baby?!

It was 2 AM
Viktor and yuuri were asleep.
its been 3 weeks since they found someone whose child they want to adopt. Suddenly the phone rang.

Ring ring.

Ring ring

Ring ring

Finally Viktor woke up. He poked yuuri while he picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He asked.
"Hello it's Ashley,  I'm in the hospital, I'm in labor."
Viktors eyes widened as he woke up yuuri.  They got their stuff quickly and got the last thing at home ready, because they'd get home with a baby.

When they arrived at the hospital the baby wasn't born yet and viktor and Yuuri weren't allowed in. So they sat in the hallway nervously. Well... viktor was. Yuuri had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He was really tired because he didn't get more than an hour of sleep yet, since he has been chatting with his friends all night. It was the only time he could because of the time difference. After about 20 minutes a nurse came out of the room. Yuuri quickly woke up as the nurse came to them.  They were told the boy was healthy and they could see him. They walked into the room to see Ashley holding him. "Hi guys!" She said excited, but tired. "Here's the baby boy!"
They looked at the little boy and suddenly viktor said: I know a name... can we call him Lanakila?
Ashley looked at him. And so did yuuri
"Lanakila?" Yuuri asked.

"It means victory" he replied,  smiling.

Ashley  smiled.

"Adorable" she said.

"Yeah.. I love it" yuuri agreed.

They signed the adoption papers and went home with a baby a few hours later, after sharing conversations with Ashley and having an emotional moment with the woman. They told her to visit anytime and then left.
They arrived home at 7 AM. completely exhausted. They put the baby to bed and got some sleep as well. For an hour. Then they had to feed their baby boy, Lanakila.
The next few days were very chaotic. After a week or two they got used to the schedule. Yuuri made a list with chores and the person who did the least chores that day, had to do the midnight feeding. And because viktor a was horrible person to live with when it came to chores and a clean house, Yuuri always had amazing sleep at night.