disneyland part 1

We landed and got our of the plane. Once we had our luggage we walked out of the airport and took a taxi to Disneyworld. We saw the coolest things ever. First we went to the hotel and put out luggage there. Then we took kila to the Disney figures, walking around the park. He recognised some of them and started smiling brightly when he saw all the characters. We got pictures with them and then we went to the small rides kila was allowed in. We had the most fun we ever had and kila seemed to have the time of his life.  We never saw him smile for hours straight. We also got lunch. We got pancakes and that made him happy as well of course. Yuuri had never been to Disney world so he was amazed by the size of the park. I bought some mouse ears for him which he wore the entire day. in the evening we went to a fancy restaurant and we watched the fireworks.  Kila slept through his first new year so this was practically the first time he saw fireworks. It scared him a bit and he buried his head in yuuri's chest. But after a while he seemed to enjoy the whole show and started pointing towards every light. After a long day he finally fell asleep and Yuuri sat next to me on the couch in our hotel.  "Thank you viktor. This is all amazing"
"I love you yuuri."
"I love you too viktor"
We laid on the couch and watched tv.  Yuuri laid on top of me. He tugged my shirt. I looked at him and was surprised by his lips crashing on mine. I kissed back and we started making out.

(No I'm not gonna write smut because I suck at that more then yuuri sucks viktors dick)
(Sorry)

"I'm excited for tomorrow" I said
"Me too" yuuri smiled brightly.
We watched some more tv and went to bed.

I don't know how many chapters this thing will have. But I'll need some ideas of you guys since I don't have much inspiration.  :)

I might not update for a little longer then usually. I'm not okay in different ways.