000

C H A R A C T E R S

Hermione Granger Emma Watson

Draco Malfoy – Tom Felton

A E S T H E T I C S

Draco Malfoy

Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

S Y N O P S I S

Every Four years, a House at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and wizardry must hold a Ball to celebrate the coming together of the school. This year, the hosts were the students of Slytherin.

Draco Malfoy being the New Head Boy of Slytherin, was placed in charge to host the Ball, thus being the one expected to chose one lucky witch to accompany him to the Ball. Everyone expected him to choose Pansy Parkinson, but Draco had someone much more valiant in mind.

Hermione Granger kept her nose in books and her focus on the tests that the school threw at her, therefore giving her no time and thought to the immature males at her school, especially Cormac McLaggen. He was the dream boat that every girl desired with a charming attitude and looks that were easy on the eyes. Although Cormac was chasing for her hand, another specific blond hair boy was in the runnings, too.

D I S C L A I M E R

I own none of these characters and other related content. I acknowledge that they belong to J.K Rowling – the marvellous writer of these works of art.

Some areas of the basis of the Harry Potter world may be rough so please excuse any mistakes or calmly alert me. I will try my best to be as accurate as I can.

Holds no relation to what has occurred in main Novels, plotlines and other related stories.

Enjoy, gorgeous people!

xX Matilda Xx