Stuck in Konoha (Kakashi love story)

I ran throught the forest 'escaping' from my teammates. Why? Because it's part my next mission.

(Flashback)

"Hey Kaori, what do you say we have some fun tonight, bitch?" Hidan said wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

"As you like, " I said shrigging. "You do know I will just make-out with you... I don't get why you still try to get farhter if you know it never works"

"It's always worth a shot damn it!" He said grinning pervertedly.

"I'm sure it is." I said rolling my eyes. 

"You know what?" He said after a second. "I changed my mind, I'm bored, let's get at it, bitch."

He came over and put me over his shoulder. I sighed, not trying to escape. I don't care anymore.

"How does he get to kiss her that easily, un?" Deidara asked as we made out way to Hidan's.

"You just think to much Dei-kun," I said indifferently. It's always fun to not kiss him, he is such a child!

"That's not true, un!" he said blushing.

"Bye-bye!" I said, noticing Itachi's glare.

So yeah, I kind of used to date Itachi, back when I had my feelings so... 4 years ago, when I was 16. I loved him, but he didn't. He thought he did because of my Kekkei Genkai, since I always used it when he asked. At first, I loved it, but soon I noticed he didn't really like me. That's why I'm never going to far with a dude again. Let them get in your pants, and you risk all the hard work of not having emotions being broken. It's how it is, I'ts sentimental crap.

We were never in good terms after that, so I let him be. 

You might be thinking, how come you made the Akatsuki four years ago? Well, my Kekkei Genkai is that special. I'm the last user, since my second boyfried whiped out my clan before we dated. I hadn't known. Anyway, I came to the Akatsuki in a different way, no one knew I was a part of it, everyone thought I was taken away. It was all my plan: 'Pretend to take me away, and someday it might be helpful' Boy was I right.

Hidan set me on bed and without really loosing a minute he started kissing my neck. I merely waited there. This doesn't really get a reaction out of me... there's no pleasure at all.

"This is no fun... cooperate!" Hidan moaned as he kissed my forehead, I rolled my eyes but smirked. He wants fun?

"As you say," I said amused as he stiffened with pleasure. I kissed his neck now, being gentle yet hard... so yeah I've had practice. He moaned loudly as he rested his head in my shoulder. 

"You're really distracting," He said to my neck.

"I know," I said lifting his head and kissing him full on the lips. 

Not going to descibe all that mess, but lets say He ended up in his boxers while I ended up without my shirt. I still had my pants and undergarments of course.

"Kaori, are you here?" Someone said opening the room.

"Leader-sama," I said bowing respectfully, not really caring my state.

He looked amused at Hidan, who was happily smiling from bedisde me.

"I have a mission for you." 

He explained my serious task. They want the copycat gone, and they thought I was perfect for the job. He was well known for being an all-time pervert, with his Icha Icha book. I had to take advantage of the rumor that I was being held captive by someonoe somewhere. I needed to be a weak, scared little girl with trust problems... Yay. But one man would gain my trust: Kakashi Hatake, the copy-cat ninja. I should show I had basic ninja abilities, and do all in my power to stay clos to Kakashi. Then, I was to gain the man's trust and kill him.

When I asked why I couldn't simply use my kekei-genkai Leader-sama explained how Kakashi was a cunning ninja, and also had the Sharingan and would detect it. He apparently is so strong I have to really gain his trust. This shall be fun... Maybe I should make him fall in love... 

All of this was of course, in order to be able to go and get the nine-tails to the Akatsuki.

Easy, until they deside my wounds should be real... But what else could be expected from Akatsuki.

So now, I'm running all bloodied over to Konoha, where I was informed Kakashi was just arriving. Oh, there he is, silver hair-defying gravity, covered eye, bored expression. Just like the rumors, he is in fact reading Icha Icha.

I ran faster and made my charkra noticeable.

"Get back here!" Deidara's loud voice echoed, making Kakashi stop and out a fighting stance.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled back, finally getting Kakashi's attention. His bored eye was now huge. Well of course it is, I am running around with huge gashes and wounds! They better not scarr!

I fake colapsed to the ground, and stared wide-eyed behind me. Sasori and Deidara where now visible.... well their cloaks. Kakashi you better try and save me.

"Help!" I yelled to Kakashi with an innocent look. How could I manage to pretend emotion? I had made a bet with Kisame that I could be in that village, conquer and kill Kakashi without my Kekkei Genkai. I need to act my part, and my part is a girl who was taken away, abused, and now is running away from criminals. Good thing I'm pretty competitive... It's just more motivation. And althugh I hate acting weak, the satisfaction of accomplishing this mission shall be worth every second.

Deidara and Kisame stopped, noticing the gates.

"We will get you back! I swear, you like it or not, we'll get you back!" Deidara shouted before dissapearing.

Kakashi bent down and got in level with me. 

"Are you alright-?" he said, but I simply started crying. I was just saved from death, I guess that's be a normal thing to do as a wimpy weak girl: cry.

It's so easy, pretending to cry. Pretending it affects me. Just so easy.

He took me in his arms without a word and took me to the village running, straight to the hospital.

It took 30 minutes, and soon I was completely free of wounds. I made Kakashi stay there, pretending to be scared of the doctors. I looked so weak it's embarassing. Think of the prize, always think of the prize.

"I need to take you to the Hokage," Kakashi said walking, I instantly followed like a lost pup, and nodded.

"What's your name?" The Hokage asked when Kakashi finished explaining what he saw.

Heh, this will probably creep him out.. "K-Kaori, Hokage-sama. My n-name is Kaori Michiko."

Both ninjas' eyes grew wide as they looked at me. Yeah idiots, it's me. Get over it. This shall be a challenge worthy of my time... maybe I'll get to meet Sasuke... to bad I won't be able to hurt him. It would be my perfect way to get back at Itachi. Because even though I broke up with him... He broke me.

________________________________

soooo yeah! That's the prologue! Thanks to ifly:paugg for the Idea! Kaori is her property, and I son'd own Naruto either! gope you all likeeee!