Chapter 12- The Truth

I woke up feeling a mayor head-ache. I hate hangovers. My eyes opened only to be closed as I hissed in pain at the daylight. Soon, I noticed something strange... I'm tied up...

My eyes opened ignoring the potests and I looked around. 

"You're finally awake," I heard someone say, making me turn, surprised it was the Hokage.

"W-Were am I?" I asked as I looked around. I was in a chair, both hands tied with chakra strings. "What's this?"

"You don't remember," the Hokage said sighing. "Yesterday you told Kakashi about your mission. He came to me. You're only here because he asked we give you a chance to be honest intead of torturing you right away."

My eyes widened. I'm an idiot! I hung my head tiredly as I realized it was too late.

"I guess I owe it to him," I muttered as I looked up. "What do you need to know?"

Suddenly, a guy came in. He had a cold expression in his face, and had huge scars. I know who he is... Ibiki Morino.

"Ah, Ibiki," the Hokage said as Ibiki noded in response. "It appeasr we won't need to use your techniques... she seems te be willing to cooperate."

Ibiki turned to me suspiciously, as I stared at him unfazed.

"We'll see," Ibiki finally said as he crossed his arms in a threatening manner. Puh-lease. Like I've never been tortured before anyways. 

"What do you need to know?" I repeated tiredly.

"Everything," Ibiki stated simply. 

"Very well," I said as I thought. "It might be easier if I just showed you."

"What are you talking about?" Ibiki said with narrowed eyes.

"I need the chakra ropes to be removed," I stated honestly. 

"What?!" Ibiki said angrily. "Do you think we're stupid?"

Kakashi entered the room.

"Do it," he said staring directly into my eyes. "I'll stop her if she tries anything."

I looked at the floor sadly. "I won't. I owe you this much."

The Hokage agreed with Kakashi and Ibiki came closer.

"Ibiki," I said softly, for only him to hear. "When I've told you everything... please kill me."

Ibiki's eyes widened, soon going back to a glare. "What are you saying?"

"It's the price I should pay for my crimes," I said looking directly into his eyes. 

The chakra ropes were removed and Ibiki said nothing.

"You're the only ones that need to know?" I asked as I stared at the Hokage, and he nodded. 

"Very well," I closed my eyes and turned in my Kekkei Genkai, only- to the second stage. Doing a single handsign I whispered. "Insight."

Suddenly, the world around us changed, and we were in a completely blank room.

"What is this?!" Ibiki said looking around tensely. 

"This is my mind," I said opening my eyes. "I need you to tell me which moments of my life you intend to see."

"Why don't we start from the begining?" the Hokage said, and I nonded. "Show us your genin days, when you left for Akatsuki, and through when assigned the mission."

The scene changed and we found ourselves in my old clan's compound. Kids were running around the streets, and if they were to touch us, they's just go through us... We're visiting my memories.