Chapter 7- Guilt

TOMORROW'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! YEAHHH also, i became quite a potterhead these days... read all books last week. AWESOMENESS! soooo, if you have a pottermore account i would like you to add me! I'm WillowWitch24000   GRYFFINDOR BABY! :D

___________________________________________________________________

I woke up groggily, cuddling to the warm body beside me. 

Wait! What?

I snapped my eyes open to find Kakashi there, soundly asleep. He had his arms hugging me to him by the waist. Once all this processed through my mind, I instantly backed away. The sudden movement caused Kakashi to wake up, and he too realized his position, letting me go. Just my luck, I fell to the floor.

Kakashi sat up startled, making my face heat up. Okay, apparently I do blush. He had no mask and no shirt... it's hard not to.

"PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!" I yelled as I stood up and got in the bathroom to take a shower. Geez.

"This is annoying," I repeated sitting down. I am edgy at the moment, expecting an attack anytime soon. You'd be to, after me not killing Kakashi yesterday. What if someone had followed me?

We were walking looking for Naruto and  Sasuke. I looked up before Sakura and Kakashi, but it turned it where the two midgets. Looks like they finally learned to climb trees huh...

Naruto pretended he was about to fall, but I couldn't care less. I sighed, sitting on the floor and closing my eyes, trying to sense someone else that might be near.

"It shows how much you care for them," Kakashi said, startling me.

"I knew they wouldn't fall," I lied. "Besides, if they did... it 'll teach them a lesson... if they'd survived..."

"Show off," I said glaring as Kakashi did push-ups with Tazuna and Sakura on his back... with only one finger. "I could totally carr more though."

He stopped, and rose an eyebrow. "Is that a challenge?"

"You bet," I said grinning. I dropped in the floor. "Hop on."

Tazuna eyed me warily, while I rolled my eyes. Sakura was the first, and I easily stayed with my two hands in the floor. Tazuna got next, and same reaction. Kakashi seemed impress, and I signaled him to hop on. I don't know how they even fit there... ah who cares.

"You have both hands," Kakashi noted.

"I know," I replied smirking. I took both hands off the floor, making Tazuna gasp in surprice, but I concetrated my chakra in my toes, making me stay in the same position. Kakashi stared shocked as I smirked. I brought my fingers to my mouth and did a handsign, muttering "vending Air," and soon, using the air, I was going uo and down. No, this doesn't strengthen me phisicaly, but it improves your chakra control amazingly.

We spent some while training, me outdoing Kakashi in every single thing. Tazuna was clearly amused by Kakashi's annoyed expresions. Can't blame him, it was amusing for me too.

"Hey guys, you're back!" I said smiling while Kakashi was sulking in his seat.

"You look dirty and worn out," Tazuna noted.

"Don't tell me," I said smirking. "You got to the top?"

I was only asking Sasuke, but Naruto felt the need to cooperate. "YEAH! Believe it!"

They both sat, and I smirked at Sasuke, patting him in the back. 

"Good jog kid," I said, and he smirked as well.

Somehow it made me a little happy to see him feel proud. I mean, I even feel proud!

Inari suddenly snapped, sulking about his life. I rolled my eyes. Idiot. Naruto started to give a speech, but I was bored. I simply stood up and left for my room. After a while I got curious as to why Kakashi wasn't here.

I silently sneaked out to find him talking to Inari. He was explaining how Naruto's life wasn't easy, then he mentioned me, and I felt guilty. I had ran away... and he thought otherwise.

I went back to bed, and when he arrived I pretended to be asleep. Why does it feel so wrong?

_______________

sorry! gtg :S