Chapter 3- Teamwork

So yeah, Kakashi is stronger than I thought. Especially since I didn't use my Kekkei Genkai and all... now we're both on the ground, too tired to move, and breathing hard.

"Can we stop for now?" I asked between pants.

"Yeah," Kakashi agreed as I closed my eyes. "Let's go home."

"Naw," I said trying to breathe normaly. "I'll catch you later."

I wasn't that tired from the fight anymore, oh no, I'm exhausted. We've been fighting all day, and we've got to come tomorrow... I just want to sleep... But I see now why I need to gain his trust... He is a worthy oponent.

Now, what the hell... why isntt there ground beside me? I'm moving up and down....

"Kakashi?" I asked opening my eyes halfway to see Kakashi peering down at me. Aww... dude's a softie and couldn't let a girl on the floor. I smirked as I cuddled to him, and he looked away with a small grunt. I shall make this gay dude as uncomfortable as I can. His gayness is pretty fun now, I can do the littlest of things and he'll turn away slightly uncomfortable.

"Don't worry," I muttered closing my eyes as I smirked amused. "Your secret is safe with me."

"What secret?" He mumbled curiously.

"You know," I said barely knowing the words that were leaving my lips. "That you're... gay."

"Kaori," I heard someone scream making me grunt and bury my face in my pillow.

"Leave me alone," I muttered annoyed.

"It's time to go!" Kakashi insisting opening the door to my room.

"Shut up you batard!" I said as I tried to sleep.

"Since you where asleep, I bought you clothes-"

"WHAT!" I said sitting up instantly. "NO! You probably have terrible fashion sense!"

Kakashi's eye widened as they landed on me, who was now standing in front of him, and he looked away.

"Just put them on already..." He mutered coughing while extending his arm with the clothes.

I looked at myself to find I was in my undergarments. I don't really care, I'm pretty confident about my body. However I am a bit annoyed that he turns away. Puh-lease, I have a wonderful body, if you weren't gay you'd want it. Yep, I'm annoyed his gayness wont allow him to appreciate my body.

"Kakashi did what did you-"

"It wasn't me! I put you to bed fully clothed I swear!"

I sweatdropped. "I know that... I probably did it myself. The shirt was big so it probaby fell off, and te shorts where uncomfortable."

"Then what were you-"

"I was going to ask what did you buy for me to wear..." I said it slowly, because I really think he is stupid. 

"Oh," He said looking away, "Here."

"Who would've known! You have good taste!" I said as I took in a black tanktop that reached a little below my ribs, the red shorts that reached above my knees, and instead of normal ninja shoes some black and red combat boots that reached my knees. The shorts where a bit long, so I made them miny shorts. I changed into it and added bandages in arms.  Now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense that he found perfect clothes! He IS gay after all. This makes me think of how good it'll be to have a gay friend... What am I even saying, I don't do friends. Damn this emotions.