Chapter 11- Drinking Buddies

I stood infront of Zabuza's grave as I let one single tear leave my eye. My team had gone back to Tazuna's while I stayed a bit longer.

"I'll miss you both," I said as I looked at Haku's grave guiltily. "I'm so sorry Haku."

I took one step back and started to walk towards Tazuna's. 

"It's time to go," I said as I stood on the doorway facing the team.

We said our goodbyes and of course Inari and Naruto cryied. I'll just ignore them for now.

As we arrived Konoha Kakashi went to give the report to the Hokage, while I simply made my way to his appartment, immedeatly getting rid of my clothes and putting on Kakashi's oversized shirt. I went and layed tiredly on the couch.

"What are you doing?" Kakashi said as he spotted me sprawled lazily.

"Enjoying my day off," I said simply.

"Get changed Kaori," he said turning away. "We're going out tonight."

"So girls night out then?" I asked as I stood up bored and took of the shirt.

"What-" he turned to me angrily and then paused turning away uncomfortable and angrily telling me to: "Put on some clothes!"

"I'm on it!" I said as I put on my shorts and shirt. "Geez, I get it you're gay but you don't have to act disgusted by me, it affects my self-esteem."

"How many times mustI tell you," he said tiredly. "I'm not gay."

"And I'm a princess," I said sarcastically. "Now, where are we going?"

"Get some drinks with a few friends," he replied easily.

We arrived at a bar and Kakashi started walking towards a table in the back, me following suit. 

"Kakashi!" some guy with a bowlcut and greenspandex shouted, making me sweatdropp. "Who is this beauty beside you?"

He took my hand and kissed it, making me smirk.

"Why, I missed the attention of straight men," I said so only Kakashi heard, which made him glare.

"This is Kaori," Kakashi said simply as he sat down and ordered a drink.

"Pleasure to meet you all," I said simply as I too sat down.

"'m Might Gai!" the bowlcut dude said with hearts in his eyes as he stared at me creepily, actually making me back up a little.

"The name's Anko!" a woman with a spiked-up ponytail said.

"Asuma," another said, taking the cigarette out of his mouth.

"Kurenai," a beautifull woman with black hair and red eyes said. Damn she's definitely competition!

"Izumo," a decent-looking guy said with a slight smirk.

"Kotetsu," Another guy replied.... They're the guards of the gate I think.

"Iruka," A somewhat-familiar guy said with a nice smile. He seems like a goody-two-shoes. Where could I have seen him... Oh! He's the guy that was at the Hokage's office when we got the mission. 

"Well, as Kakashi mentioned, my name is Kaori," I said smiling.

"You new to the village?" Kurenai asked smiling.

"Hai," I said, not going into detail.

"How do you like it so far?" Izumo asked staring into my eyes with interest.