Chapter 2- Team 7

"Kaori!!" I heard someone say near me, meking me open my eyes and stand uo in a fighting stance. When I saw who it was it was too late... Damn the gay man. 

"Sorry, old habit," I said smiling sheepishly at Kakashi. I tried to realy smile, which I think made a strange expression in ny face by Kakashi's questioning glance. Okay, so I can't smile. Noted.

"Anyway... It's already late to meet our team, so hurry up," Kakashi said lazily. 

"Oh, sure," I repled shrugging, not really caring how late we were. I'm rarely punctual, even while in the Akatsuki. 

Once Kakashi was outside, I remembered I didn't really have clothes, so I graved a kunai and cut Kakashi's shirt so it so it went off the shoukder. I also made lines with the kunai in the back so it looked cooler. I left my room not caring where Kakashi was, I entered his room, and without looking around I entered his closet. 

"What are you doing?" Kakashi asked from his room, not really surprising me at all. 

"Looking for something," I replied easily. Looking through his messy closet I finaly found some smaller pants, probabky from long ago. I cut them like shorts and since they still fell a bit, I used bandages as belt, and also bandaged my right arm. I put my long brown hair in a ponytail and went out.  

"This'll do for today," I said as I again tried to smile. However Kakashi was looking away seeming uncomfortable. Well, you can see the strap of my black bra, but that is nit si bad! If you see me from behind though, I bet I look pretty amazing, since now that the shirt was cut, you could see my figure, and I have ti say it's not bad at all, I mean I am a ninja: I am pretty fit.

"Lets go, i guess," I said as I exited the room.

I followed Kakashi through the streets if Konoha until we arrived the school. 

"Kakashi-" i tried to warn him, however he was already passing throught the door, making the eraser fall on him getting him coved in white dust. I smirked a little as I walked inside to see 3 midgets. One was laughing his ass off, one was looking at Kakashi with a doubtful glare, and the girl was annoyingly asking for forgiveness. 

"Ah, I'm sorry Kakashi-san! I should've spoken sooner! Are you alright?" I asked, faiging innocence. This is fun. I like the blonde midget already. 

"Hmm... How can I put this..." Kakashi started. " my first impression of you guys is...You're all idiots." 

" Kakashi-san! That's not a nice thing to say," I fake scolded as he just ignored me. I want to strangle him so bad! No one ignores ME.

He probabky thinks I'm bipolar... Not that I care! He's gay! So... If he's gay my plan won't succed, so I don't need to act all cutesy towards him! I'll just get him to trust me in a less weak way.

I noticed I was left behind so I frowned as I appeared on the roof, right next to gay-dude.

"My name is Kakashi Hatake," he said, making me guess they were introducing themselves. "Things I like and things I hate... I don't feel like telling you that... I have many hobbies.. And I really haven't thought of my dream for the future."  

I sweatdropped as I stared at him incredousky. He lied! He likes dudes! 

"Your turn Kaori," Kakashi ordered. 

"Erm yesh... My name is Kaori Michico, i like... I don't think I particularly like anything... Er... Yeah, I dislike whiny people... and loud people. Hobbies... Training... Before I got here anyways, and my dream... Nah, I don't really have one" i stated a bit bored.

The blondie, Naruto, the tailed beast, went next, and I changed my opinion. I hate him. He's loud. Then the girly went, and also annoyed the hell out of me... When I saw Uchiha however, I didn't even try to hide my distaste. Geez, I hate my team! Why did I get a gay, an idiot, a lovergirl, and the 'emotionless' brat. Pfft he wishes he was emotionless he is to easy to read, unlike his brother. 

"Okay, so we'll meet tomorrow, to do a training exercise, don't eat breakfast..yabba yabba," Kakashi said, or at least that's what I heard. Then he scared two of the midgets to death and suddenly I was nonlonger in the roof, I was in the training grounds, I think. 

"Huh?" i said blinking a few times, noticing the change. 

"Well, it's time to prove how well the Akatsuki trained you, isn't it?" Kakashi said, before coming at me, kunai in hand. It's on Hatake!

________________________________

sorry!!!! My sister took the comuter from me and im in the ipad which is totally annoying me!! I'll try and post tomorrow... But i think it's the only book im updating today... Again sorry

Byeeeeeeee love youu 

Vote 

Comment 

Fan 

Be happy 

Eat a cookie 

Get me a cookie 

Kill muffins 

Be random 

............cheese!