3

Kamiya

After working an 8 hours shift I was finally home. I walked in smelling something barbecued. I walked into the kitchen and saw Jamila fixing her a plate.

"It's done." She said.

I went into the living room and pick up one of those Madea movies and put it in the DVD player. I then go and fix my food and grab a soda.

While we're watching the movie someone knocks on the door. I put my food on the table and walk to it. When I open it I see our cousin Karmen.

"Why you ain't dressed?" She asked.

"For what?" I asked.

"Miya we planned this last week. You were suppose to come with me to Cameron Birthday Party." She said.

"I don't even know who he is." I said.

"You promised you would come." She said.

"I just got off work and plus who gone be here with Jamila?" I asked.

"She can stay with Aniya at my house you know my dad won't mind." She said.

"Where Aunt Laura?" I asked.

"Gone." She said.

I turn to Jamila and she's already putting the food up.

"See she even ready." Karmen said.

"Alright but I don't have anything to wear." I said.

"I got dresses at my house now come on before we be late and can't get in free." She said.

I waited for Jamila and locked the door behind us. We walked down the stair to Karmens black BMW. We got inside and drove to her house.

Her family is so rich.

Her dad tried to help my mom and us out but Aunt Laura hates us. She never told me why but she always tells me that I'm the reason we're poor. Sometimes my uncle secretly sends us money but other than that she won't let any of her kids help us.

We pulled up to her 3 story home and we got out. I went to her room while Jamila went to Aniya. When I got to her room I immediately got out of my work clothes and got into the shower.

When I was done I got out and begun getting dressed with Karmen.

Cameron

I walked into the building and see that it's already packed. As I walk through hoes try to feel up on me and shit but I just brush them off. I walk to the VIP and take my place on the throne. They actually brought a throne in for my birthday.

I look at all the niggas and bitches dancing and grinding on each other.

"Cam there go Karmen." Ice said.

I look over toward the entrance and see Karmen walking in with some female that looks somewhat like her. I watch closely as they both walk over to me.

"Hey Cameron." Karmen said bending to give me a slight hug.

"Wassup ma." I said.

I look at the girl she brought with her and she don't speak.

"You can't talk?" I asked her.

"Me?" She questioned.

"Yeah you ain't I lookin at you?" I said.

"Chill alright? This my cousin and she's shy." Karmen said.

"Tell you cousin that being shy and quiet ain't gone get my attention." I said smirking at the girl.

"What makes you think she wants your attention?" Karmen said.