37

Cameron

It was almost time for Jamila and Mikah to go to school and it was a knock on the door. I opened it and Jeff was standing there.

"What happened?" I asked

"There is another issue and it's much bigger than the last. The young ones will have to be taken to school and supervise. Kamiya is not to leave this house without you and 2 guards." He said

"Why?" I asked

"Their lives and yours might be in danger and we want to keep you all safe especially Kamiya." He said

"Why especially her?" I asked

"Wayne's homeboys are out looking for you. Somehow they found out about Kamiya and Jamila. Nicck which is Wayne's guy sent out a message." He said

"What was the message?" I asked

"He plans on getting Kamiya pregnant and killing her and the baby." He said

"Why would they send out a message?" I asked

"Armatures." He said

"Thanks for the look out. They should be down here in a minute." I said

He nodded and waited at the door. I went back inside and Mikah and Jamila were walking downstairs.

"Y'all riding with Jeff." I said

They just nod and leave out the door. I go up to the room Kamiya was sleeping in and opened the door. She was still asleep so I left her alone.

I call Ice, Mario, and Michael.

15 minutes later they show up. I bring them to the living room and we sit.

"Wassup?" Ice said

"Wayne boys coming of us." I said

"Us like us or us like you and Kamiya?" Mario asked

"Me and Kamiya. He talkin bout he gone get her pregnant and kill her and the baby." I said.

"Word?" Michael said

"They really trying me dawg. I'm trying to change my life for the better but niggas like this gone make be fuck some shit up, especially putting Kamiya in this." I said

"I know how you feel. I just fought some nigga for fuckin with Karmen." Ice said

"Why y'all fighting over bitches?" Michael asked

"Why you the oldest one outta all of us and still live with your mama?" I asked him.

"Everybody ain't rich like you." He said to me.

"Why he even here?" Mario asked

"Why he here? You know Mexicans steal." Michael said

"You know white people be fuckin dogs and shit so hide your pets." Mario said

Me and Ice tried not to laugh.

"Y'all muthafuckas ain't even legal." Michael said

"Fuck you and the system bitch." Mario said

They hated each other since the 10th grade and ain't ever stopped beefing.

"Go back to your country." Michael said

"Go back to yo fuckin country. Acting like white people were here first. Fuck outta here with that shit." Mario said

"You ain-" I cut Michael off

"Aye! We ain't here for that bullshit. Now y'all helping me or not?" I asked

"You know I'm down." Mario said

"You would do anything for a check." Michael said.

Mario looked over at him and slapped the shit outta him. Michael can't fight for shit so he just take it.

"Fuck you." Michael said.

At least he can shoot.

Kamiya

I woke up and did my morning routine before walking downstairs. When I did I saw Cameron with Ice, Mario and some white boy.

The white boy see me first and smile at me. Cameron look at him and then turn my direction. He look back at the white boy.

"Don't do that shit." Cameron said to him.

He got off the couch and walked to me.

"It's pancakes, bacon and a fruit salad in the kitchen for you." He said

"Thank you." I said kissing him.

He smiled a little and went back to his boys. I went into the kitchen and got my food.

Lyric

I looked over at my older sister suckin up a nigga from Nicck crew. She a hoe but to be honest I ain't no better. I've been fuckin Nicck since i first met him.

"Kayla can we go." I asked my sister as she wiped her mouth.

"In a minute Lyric damn." She said.

The door opened and Nicck walked in. He looked at me and nodded his head towards his bedroom. I got up from the couch and walked to it. He held the door for me and we walked in. He closed it and I laid back on the bed.

I took off my thongs and he looked at my pussy and licked his lips. He pulled his boxers down and got to work.

Nicck is 31 and I'm 16. He told me that no one would get in trouble because I said it's okay.

I never really said it was but I never said no either. I kinda just took it.

He yanked my face to look at his and I winced because I jaw was still messed up. I honestly didn't care what he did because his sex was horrible. He swore he was fuckin the shit outta me but I've had way better.

Jamila

My classroom door opened and an ass of kids walked through the door.

"Class we have new students." My teacher said.

It was like 8 of them muthafuckas and I know damn well they all didn't end up in the same class.

Mikah

Cameron told me about what was going on. I was probably more pissed off than him. Knowing that Kamiya could be killed would hurt me and Jamila the most.

I know she called me her brother but she's more of a mother to me. And I couldn't bare to lose the only thing close to a mother that I have.

"Mikah look." Nicole said behind me.

I looked up and 4 niggas came through the door.

"Class we have new students." My teacher said.

They all look at me and I knew something wasn't right. I looked down at my phone and Jamila texted me.

Baby👸🏽- We just got 8 new student in one class

I knew something was up. I text my dad and tell him what's going on.

Dad- Jeff, David and Lloyd coming to get y'all.

I put my phone up and look up.

I see one of the boys sat in front of me. 2 sat across from me and the last one sat behind me.

They must thing I'm dumb as fuck or something.

Cameron

My dad text me what happened at the school and I maintain my calm. I don't wanna get mad as fuck and have Kamiya worrying. That's the last thing I want to do.

Who ever this nigga is don't know who he fucking with. The beef is with the nigga not the females. Bringing Jamila and Kamiya into the situation made everything 100x worse.

-Comment/ Vote/ Follow