Lady of Autumn

I know that I said that I am not going to seperate POVs anymore but I am going to seperate them when I will need. Like right now :D. Ok, enjoy and PLEASEEE comment. <3

Legolas POV

It hurt him more than he expected. His mom. Almost his dad. Now Tauriel. The pain in his heart was barely bearable. Tauriel..his Tauriel was dead. He may have not showed it to the outside world but what he felt was like his world was being torn apart. A flashback flowed to his mind.

(Flashback)

It was a cold winter and his father have told him not to go to far in the woods because there is darkness waking. Young Legolas didn't care. After all he was just a child. He just recently had his 500th birthday which is around 10 years for  a human. 

Legolas' hands gripped the bow he was holding. Then he heard a sound. A cry. A scream. Legolas quickly hid behind the tree when he saw an orc at the place of the sound. He just peeked over the edge of a tree and saw a red-headed woman with face full of blood and shining blue eyes holding a small baby to her.

''You will not take her you monster!!!'' the read-headed woman screamed.

Orc just laughed and drew the blade from his back. Legolas was looking at the scene with wide eyes. The woman knew what was coming but she still looked around for help. She saw Legolas and he pressed his fingers to his lips. She nodded with her eyes. The orc laughed again and stuck his blade right through woman's stomach. Legolas' eyes were blazing with anger and fire he imeddiately drew his bow and shoot an arrow into orc's head which killed him in the same second. Then he ran to the woman.

''Hold on ma'am!'' he said helping her stand. ''I promise you. My people will heal you!''

''Oh, little boy.'' the woman said:''I will not survive, not even if I got help right now. So listen to me boy! Promise me something!''

He just nodded.

''Take care of my little baby. Take care of my daughter please!'' she pleaded.

''I promise.''

The red-headed woman softly smiled. ''Her name is Tauriel.''

''Tauriel.'' Legolas repeated.

''When she will be ready,dd give her this.'' she handed a letter made out of bright white paper to him.

''How will I know when she is ready?'' he asked.

''You will... know.'' she coughed some blood out of her mouth. ''What is your name?''

''Legolas.''

''Thank you.. Legolas.'' the red-headed woman said and smiled. With that she drifted into darkness. Leaving this world.

He just stood up and felt so much emotions at the moment he didn't even know her. The young Legolas walked over to the baby who was laying in the snow now coloured red. He picked her up and moved the blanket so he could see her face. The moment he saw it he dropped her and stepped a few steps back. The baby. Tauriel. Started to cry. Legolas imeddiately regreted what he did and went back to her and picked her up. He moved blanket again and was once again meet with shining green eyes. She was so pure so sweet so.. innocient. The moment he looked at her he felt like the whole world stopped. It was just him and the baby.

(A/N: Have anyone watched Twilight Breaking Down pt 2? Well if you have do you remember the scene in which Jacob first holds Renesme? Well I definitely copied XD)