I don't know

Legolas POV

He woke greeted with a nice smell of pine needles. As he opened his eyes he saw red. Only red. Legolas was confused for a moment but then remembered. Tauriel!

''Aww..'' someone said.

''Oh, Pip be quieter! Your going to wake them up.'' a voice whispered back. Yep defenitly Pippin and Merry.

After a few seconds Merry whispered again: ''They're still sleeping. I am pretty freaked out even by a thought that-'' he was cut out because there was a dagger at his neck. Merry slowly gulped and looked into blue eyes in front of him filled with amusment.

When Legolas finnaly released the blade from Hobbits neck who looked quite terrified he didn't say anything.

''You know I wouldn't hurt you, right?'' Legolas asked a small smile playing on his lips.

''Yea..''

''I said never wake an elf up Merry. It was your fault.'' then Pippin suddenly said clearly happy with the situation.

''Oh shut up!'' Merry shot back.

But everyone became quiet when they heard a voice. A soft voice.

''Orcs....Everyo..ne.. evacuate..'' Tauriel mumbled sleepily.

Legolas just sighed and shaked her. ''Wake up.''

She was imediately awake and on her cheeks there was a light pink blush. She closed her eyes and stood up. 

''I am going to the river.'' she whispered and walked away.

''Well..'' Pippin started.

''What did she say?'' Merry this time.

''She is going to get ready. At that time let's wake everyone else up. Shall we?'' Hobbits smiled and stood up.

Tauriel POV

Tauriel washed her face with cold river water and then heard a 'plop'. She turned her head towards the water and saw a frog looking at her. She smiled when it jumped over to her and put it's hands on the medalion she always wore on her. It reminded her of her mother.

Tauriel stood up and dressed into her green hunting dress and walked towards the camp. On her way there she brushed her hair with her fingers and was brading it when she came there.

Everybody seemed awake expect for Gimli who was looking like he could fall down and just sleep. She looked over at Legolas who was packing a bag.

She walked to him and joined him. 

''Thank you.'' he whispered.

''Why?'' she asked. It was confusing her.

''Because I always have nightmares. Tonight there was none. It may be because I am a bit more peacefull or because you were beside me.. I don't know.''

Tauriel just nodded and started walking away when a soft delicate hand touched hers and stopped her. She turned around looking at Legolas confused.

''I am glad your safe.''he stated.

Ok. I am back :) It has been around few weeks since I updated. Don't worry I have not lost my will on this story I just don't feel like writing at the moment. Hope you understand me.

I am really sorry for a short chapter and it was sooooo cheesy my head hurt but I wanted to give you at least something. I recently found a new fandom I enjoy and you know how this is.. You have ears and eyes only for it for some time.. I still loveeee Hobbit, LOTR and all of that. I also saved a new Legriel story I found so I am going to read it and get back on tracks with this story. You can probably feel the diference in this chapter and that my mind is in a new universe at the moment.

Hope you have a great Weekend. Oh and I almost forgot thank you soooo much for 200 reads it is an awesome and a big number I know other stories have around 1k or more views but for me this is huge.

Love

~L