CHAPTER 1

DAN

It was a cold day. It was raining and it seemed as the clouds just didn't want to release the sun from that room they've been keeping it in. I was having a walk in the park close to my house. No one was in the park. All the people were running because of the rain. Oh well. I like to be alone. I'm not the kind of guy who is friendly and nice and that everybody loves. I don't have any friends. I'm kind of a worthless creature who can't see the colours of life. I sat on a bench and just closed my eyes as the rain stopped. I was enjoying that quietness. No one was bothering me. Till someone sat next to me. This "someone" was really attractive. He had jet black hair and beautiful eyes. Beautiful blue eyes. THOSE EYES WERE BREATHTAKING! The most beautiful eyes I had ever seen in my entire life. I noticed I was starring at him and quickly stopped looking.

"Hi" he said. His voice was really calm and sweet. I simply replied with a 'hi' to this random extremely beautiful guy who just happened to sit next to me.

It was really cold and I didn't realize I was shaking.

"Hey. Are you cold?" the guy who sat next to me asked.

"Yeah...a little, I guess" I replied.

"Here you go!" the guy said and handed me his jacket.

"No...it is ok. Really. I'm fine."

"No...no. No problem. I'm Phil" he said and I wore the jacket.

"Dan...I mean my name is Dan"

"Nice to meet you Dan" Phil said. There was an awkward silence till this guy, whom I probably should start calling Phil, broke the silence.

"It's a cold day. What are you doing outside alone?" he asked

"I'm just thinking. I like the weather like this. It's like...I'm totally alone and it's so quiet. No one is bothering me and I just like it like this. And what are you doing here?"

"Nothing important" he replied. I was curious to know why he was here in such a cold day. I mean, it's not for the same reason as me. No one is like me. Everyone has something to care about in life...well I don't.

"I should get going" Phil said looking at his watch.

"Yeah...ok" I replied

"I'll see you around again?" he asked

"Yep. Syoure." I said and watched him disappear. Then I remembered. School. I started running as I thought I'd be late. The first lesson had already start. I entered the classroom and for my good luck Mrs. Grayson didn't notice me because of all the noise.

"Will you all shut up?" she screamed. I took a seat at the end of the classroom because there was no other place left.

"This week you will work on a project of your own topic. I will choose your partners" she said. I didn't have any problem with her choosing your partners. What could go wrong? I don't know anyone in this school. Suddenly, my eyes captured a familiar face. Where have I seen him? Then I remembered. Phil. Phil was on the same class as me. He gently smiled at me and waved.

"Daniel Howell? You're going to team up with Lester" she said.

"Lester...ok. I have one question" I said.

"Yes?" Mrs. Grayson replied.

"Who is Lester?" I asked not knowing who my partner was. Phil walked over with a huge smile and when he heard me asking who Lester was, he started laughing.

"Hey Dan! I'm Lester. Phil Lester" he said. I smiled a bit as I understood that I'd be working with the beautiful guy who I just met earlier today and already fell in love with him. Wait what? I can't love someone I just met. Besides, I'm straight! I shoved my head.

"So...what topic should we make our project on?" Phil said.

"Well...do you know YouTube?" I said

"yeah. I actually have a channel there"

"Really? What name?"

"AmazingPhil"

"What kind of name is that?"

"A great name. do you have a channel?"

"I do actually"

"And what is your name?"

"danisnotonfire"

"and u judged my name? look at yours!"

"Hey! So, um...anyways. I was thinking...how about we make our project about youtubers?"

"thatis a great idea!" Phil said with a huge smile on his face. We now have ourproject's topic.