CHAPTER 4

DAN

"Dan. Don't worry. I promise nothing will happen to you. You just sit here and stay calm. Sam won't find you here. I promise" Phil said. His voice was the only thing I cared about. When he said something...the whole world just stopped. Even if he said something stupid, it would still seem as what he said was something really important. All that mattered. I haven't been able to hide my feelings anymore, so I should just admit it: since I saw Phil for the first time I fell in love with him. Everything he does. From the way he talks to the way he looks at me with his huge blue eyes. His gorgeous eyes that looked like a deep ocean, in which I will slowly drown if I'm not careful. He is probably straight and he will reject me if I tell him how I feel. I'll try to hide it. But it will be hard. If this beautiful boy is always standing next to me, how will I be able to control myself? I might as well just go and kiss him. That sounds so Dan oh my god.

"alright. I'm going now. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask" he said. He was about to close the door when I called him.

"Phil?"

"Yes Dan?"

"I h...have 2 things to t...tell you"

"Yeah. Of course" Phil said and he got close.

"first of" I said laughing a little "what time is it?"

"Hahah! It's 1 AM"

"OMG! I'm so sorry I didn't allow you to sleep. I'm such an idiot"

"No Dan. No you're not. What was the second thing?"

"N...nothing..."

"Come on. You can tell me everything"

"Well...you said 'try to get some sleep'. I can't do that. I have nightmares" I said. Phil just looked at me. He looked sad.

"Do you...um...forget it" he said

"What Phil?"

"Nothing. Just a stupid thing."

"Phil tell me"

"No"

"Please. Come on. I will die sad"

"Dan you won't die. You won't leave me. I won't let you die I swear to god" Phil said. What did he mean with 'you won't leave me'? Does he...no! He will never love me back.

"Then tell me. Tell me, please. Do I what?"

"Well...it's something you will say no to and I know that. I was just saying. If you have nightmares...maybe u need someone to hug you and sleep with you so you aren't afraid?" Phil said really really fast and I barely understood him. But when I did...I was feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Are y...you asking me if I want to sleep with you?"

"Y...yeah" Phil said and blushed.

"W...well...if...if you don't mind that would be awesome" I said and Phil's shyness turned into a huge smile while I felt my cheeks burning. Phil lied next to me and I pretended to sleep just to see what he was going to do. I could feel him looking at me and then after some minutes, which felt like forever, he wrapped his arms around me and his breathing became heavier. He fell asleep. I opened my eyes and carefully turned around to look at Phil, who was peacefully sleeping. He looked like an angel. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with a beautiful Phil standing next to me.