CHAPTER 5

PHIL

I woke up and felt someone laying next to me. Then I remembered: Dan. I smiled as I turned around to see his beautiful face. He was sleeping. Like an angel. I heard noise downstairs, then someone was coming to Dan's room. Then I remembered that PJ slept in the guess room last night. I didn't want him to find me laying next to Dan cause he would probably think we're dating. I tried to get up quietly and not wake up Dan. Failed. He had wrapped his arms around me and his hands were holding my t-shirt tight so I couldn't move. Well, I just let it go. I'd have to explain it all to PJ before he makes it huge.

Three minutes later I hear the room's door open and PJ came in.

"Hey Ph-" he didn't finish his sentence as he saw I was laying next to Dan. He was confused but surprisly instead of yelling or being mad (which he had no reason to cause I wasn't even dating PJ) he had a huge smile on his face.

"S...sorry. I didn't want to interrupt something...I'm just leaving. But I do ship #phan just saying" he said laughing

"PJ! I swear to god we aren't dating"

"Well...it looks like it. I mean...that's literally me and Jess (PJ's girlfriend) I mean, if you aren't dating, why has he wrapped his arms around you and you can hardly move?"

"That's something I can't explain but he has nightmares and I just slept with him so he isn't afraid anymore"

"Yeah...whatever just stop talking or you'll wake him up. I'll help u get up"

PJ helped me get up and we went downstairs.

"so...you told me he has 'nightmares'. Did he ask you to sleep with him?"

"Ugh, PJ that sounds like we..." I didn't finish my sentence cause PJ burst into laughing.

"OK! WHY IS THAT FUNNY?" I said

"Because. Don't act like you would mind it if you two made out. Phil. You LIKE him"

"No I don't"

"I won't tell anyone"

"Breakfast is ready" I say and quickly get out of that awkward conversation.

8gznE6l"&;���5