CHAPTER 8

PHIL

I was preparing pancakes. Dan's favourite. It's my birthday today but no one remembered. I'm not upset. It's been years since I last celebrated my birthday. but anyways. I'm living with Dan. He makes me happy. That's all. Every night I dream of Dan. Of telling him how I feel. Since he told me he is also gay, I thought I might have a chance. I decided I should tell him. Then, if he rejects me, I'll just end up doing what I wanted to do before I met him.

DAN

I put on some nice clothes and went downstairs. Phil was on his computer.

"Oh......hi Dan. There are some pancakes on the table" he said. He seemed worried.

"Phil, you ok?" I asked

"Y...yeah. It's just...can I tell you something?" he said

"Yeah. Anything" What could he tell me? He seemed scared. Why?

"W...well...promise you won't hate me. Promise we will still be friends"

"Phil. We will always be best friends no matter what. Go ahead. Tell me. Anything."

"I..."

"What is it Phil?"

"I...I love you Dan. I was really afraid that you would reject me. But I can't take it anymore. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I just love you Dan. I really do" he said and looked away. I couldn't even breathe. PHIL LESTER LOVES ME! Those blue beautiful eyes looked at me and told me they love me. I grabbed Phil's head and pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back and we stopped to take a breath.

"I love you too Phil. I always did. Since I saw you for the first time, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Because of you I know what my sexuality is. I thought I would never have a chance with you and oh my god Phil I just love you"

"DanI can't believe this" Phil said smiling. That beautiful smile. I kissed himagain. That's when I heard the door open. It was PJ. Shit. I forgot. Phildidn't go to school today and I forgot to tell PJ not to come over. He just sawme and Phil kissing.QBAkdG/Ouq�&;7���