Chapter 2

Killer Croc's Pvo 

I began to work on making the den more warmer, I grabbed a normal blanket making it stay in the door way to block out cold air that would come in. I pulled out a warming blanket and the pillows putting it on kira, a pillow going under her head. That should be more comfortable now. 

I looked taking out the two electrical heaters setting it up in the room, I pulled out the sleeping bags unzipping them laying them on the cold ground I put the large warming blanket on the ground too, I took a long pillow laying it down as I laid down. This will be better for her.

More warmer in here Crocodiles are cold blooded but doesn't do so well in the cold, my om taught me about it before i turned like this, she was really, really smart... man I miss her so much right now. I looked seeing Kira awakening she climbed down and cuddled in my side I chuckled.

She fell asleep again. "Kira loves to sleep with someone I guess" I said and looked up at the ceiling and my mind began to wander once more as I thought about my past and... her... Kelly my one true love she was also  like me, she was a Crocodile, which made her special to me. 

Kelly was a normal girl but she was caught and mutated. I saved her and we fell in love. We mostly spent our time together and lived together but something happened to her and she was taken from me and she died, I cursed for as long as I live I will hunt down who ever killed her and show them no mercy.

For they're the one who took my sunshine away and the one thing I looked forward to when I woke up. The one person that made me happy, My life and my world, but now I have little kira and she seems like a happy, Giggly girl. I'm sure she'll bring back the sun and my light to my life

I looked once more and slowly smiled. This is a lot of responsibility but I don't care about that I just really love her so much shes adorable but small, 'must be a runt then' I thought, Like kittens Crocodiles have runts, they don't live long i'll help her make it, i'm sure of it.