Chapter 1

Beep beep beep beep

Fuck.

it's my alarm clock.

Today's the first day of college and I have no idea what to wear at all. All the other girls at Riverwood will probably look skanky, but unlike them, I have some self respect. I guess that's why no guys ever pay any attention to me, but to be completely honest I don't want that kind of attention. Eww.

I barely got any sleep last night because my nerves were shot. I couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow. Well, today.

I feel like a zombie.

I roll over to get out of bed, but I guess my body was like "Hey, screw walking, just fall!".

Ouch.

I'm starting to wonder if I'll even make it to school alive today.

 I suddenly hear my favorite MonsterCat track.

It's my iPhone!

I lazily stand up and pick up the phone.

"Llama-tato-unininja" it read.

Adri!!!

Adri is one of my best friends. She's Spanish, and I've always been jealous of her gorgeous coffee-black curly hair.

"Hey! What's up?" I say with a huge smile.

"Hollie! Hey! Well you know, the usual, just hunting elephants..." - oh, did I mention she's totally sarcastic?

"Same here!"

"What are you going to wear today? I have no idea what to do!!!" She says, nervous and exited.

"Crap, I really don't know either. I think a grey long-sleeve shirt with some faded jeans would look great on you!" I say.

"Hell yeah! Why didn't I think of that before? I could even wear my boyfriend's necklace that he got me last year, it would look so nice!" She says excitedly.

I forgot to mention, she has a really nice boyfriend named Mitch. Mitchell Hughes (*If you don't know who I'm talking about, look up TheBajanCanadian*) . He's the protective type of boyfriend.

"Yeah! He'll be really happy about that!" I say, encouragingly.

"Thanks! I know he will. I'm so exited to see him! I think you'll look amazing with that red shirt you got at Abercrombie when we went shopping the other day, with some faded ripped jeans, and wavy hair. Oooh! And smokey eyeshadow!"

"Haha, thanks! I'll wear that!" I say happily.

"I'm so glad all of our classes are together, most of my other friends ended up going to Redhill!"

"Me too! See you first period! Wait! Are you eating out for lunch?"

"Uhmmm, yeah, but Mitch just messaged me on facebook. He wants to take me to Kings, that fancy restaurant up the steet from Riverwood. Is that okay? Ican canel out if you wan-"

"Hell no!" I interrupt with a giggle. "You're eating with your boyfriend, I'll be fine!"

"You're the best! Thanks again! See ya!"

"See ya!"

I take the phone down from my ear and end the call.

Damn, I need a new iPhone or something because I still have a lot of storage left on it and stuff but 100% battery can go down to like 20% in a matter of 4 minutes.