Chapter 4

My eyes widen. My heart beat dramatically increases. I can't help but stare.

It's him.

"Hi- I mean, sorry, you scared me a little." I say with a smile to hide my nervousness.

"Yeah, I saw you from across the hall, you looked a bit unstable, or stressed. Oh, right. I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Jeremy" He says with a smile. I can't tell if it's just me but his smile sparkles and his eyes glow.

"Hi, Jeremy, I'm Hollie." I say holding out my hand, hoping he'll get the gesture that I'm trying to make; a handshake. Sure enough he does.

He stares at me with a smile. His smile.

"What?" I giggle nervously.

"Oh, it's nothing.." He says casually scratching the back of his neck with a smile.

"So are you ok?" He asks.

"Well I was, I was fine until I noticed I forgot to print out my schedule.." I say looking at the floor, trying to avoid awkwardness. I'm naturally awkward, and that's just me.

He smiles. "I've taken a tour here, and there's a library with laptops and printers just down the hall. Room number twenty-seven".

I look up from the ground and my eyes meet his. "Really?" I say.

"Yeah, come on, I'll walk you so you don't get yourself lost. It's a pretty huge place here." He says, holding out his hand.

What do I do? Is he gesturing for me to hold his hand?

He laughs and grabs my hand playfully, understanding I'm still a little startled.

"You still have a good twenty minutes before class starts. That's plenty of time." He smiles.

I nod, and we start to make our way down the hall.

~Jeremy's P.O.V~

Her small hand fits with mine perfectly. I can tell she's nervous. I'm just as nervous as her, but I know how to hide it.

"You look familiar, are you the one I saw walking down the neighborhood this morning?" I ask her.

"Well It depends, are you the guy I saw on the phone?" She laughs. I join in.

"Yeah, I never knew anybody my age lived around there." I say.

"Me too, I thought I was the only one!" She laughs.

We arrive at the green door with the white sign.

" Rm #27 - Library Commons - Mrs. Vaneleli

Note to students - keep volume low. "

"Mrs. Vaneleli?" She asks to make sure she's pronouncing it right. I nod with a smile in which she returns.

Wow, her smile is amazing.

I open the door. "Ladies first!" I smile, she laughs.

"Thank-you" she says. I nod.

We walk a few steps in the Library.

"Wait here" I tell her as I walk quickly to the back room of the library to get her a laptop and a wire to connect to a printer.

I really hope we have a few classes together.

I grab a laptop and a wire and walk quickly back out. She hasn't moved an inch.

"I'm back, did you miss me?" I tease.

"Dearly!" She laughs quietly.

I take her hand in mine again and lead her to the tables in which we can sit at.

I place down the laptop and connect it to a printer, then pull out a chair beside me for Hollie to sit.

"Thank-you again, you've been such a big help." She blushes.

"Anytime, Hollie" I say with a smile. I can tell she likes my smile, I just can.

She sits down, logs into her student ID and goes on our school's website where she pulls up her schedule. She looks deep into thought when a voice in my head is telling me to make a move. But what move? She's a more shy kind of girl and I wouldn't want to scare her away.

I decide to move her hair out of her face, and tuck it behind her ear. She looks up at me smiling with bright pink cheeks.

"I've got it, can you show me how to print?" She says, snapping me back into consciousness.

"Oh- yeah, sure. Hold on one second" I say.

I print it, and look at it. No way! Every single class is the same except for her Phys-ed class, which I can easily change. Wait... Yoga? I'll have to think about that one.

"Looks like we have quite a few classes together" I smirk, looking into her eyes.

"Lets see!" She says smiling as I hand her the schedule.

She smiles, and it's a happy smile. She is so perfect to me. I want her more than anything right now.

A skinny tall guy with brown eyes and a Justin Bieber-like haircut walks by and whistles at her.

She looks up in embarrassment. My arm flies around her, and I shoot the boy a glare. I really didn't mean to do that. Holy crap, I'm way too into her for our first day meeting.

I slowly take my arm down. "Sorry, some guys here are jerks and... you know.. I wouldn't want you to get involved with that crowd of people that I see that guy with.." I say.

"Don't apologize, I appreciate your concerns." She blushes and looks at me. In embarrassment I look the other way.

"Shall we make our way to first class?" She asks, breaking my embarrassment.

"Yeah, okay" I say. This time, she reaches out her hand. I laugh and take it in mine and we begin to walk to first class; Religion.

When we arrive, I pull out a seat beside me for her. She smiles and sits down beside me, placing her books on the table.

This past twenty minutes have gone awkward, but amazing. I'm so glad she's in my classes. I feel like I should be watching out for her. I want to protect her, to love her, to hold her. Should I ask her to lunch? I don't know. Where does she like to eat? Is she one of those girls who are too nervous to eat in front of boys? I barely know her, but my point is, I want to know her more.

Lots more.

-- A/N

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating in awhile, but I'm hoping to get back on track.

What did you think about this chapter? Are you exited for the future in the book? I am!

Love ya! xoxox