Chapter 6

When we arrived at the restaurant, we ordered gyros.

I've never actually tried one before, but they were really good!

"Thank you!" Hollie says with a smile

"Anytime! I had fun!" I smile back and she giggles.

"Next time you pick the restaurant, I want to try things you like, too" She says nudging me and smiling, again.

Next time? She wants to go out again?

"Yeah! Sounds good" I tell her.

I hold her hand as we walk back, but we still have quite a bit of time before we have to be in class again.

 ~ Hollie's P.O.V ~

I am really starting to like Jeremy. He's not a jerk like most guys, and - he just makes me feel happy. The pure kind of happy, and trust me, that's happy.

We take the same beautiful path back up to our school, and I already can't wait until after school so we can talk a bit more, and not have anywhere to be at.

After a long conversation on how he was on a football and soccer team in high school, we arrive at the big metal doors of the building.

He walks with me to our lockers, and we head to our next class.

* 3 classes later *

The bell rings and school is over for the day.

As I pile up my books to leave, I notice Jeremy is looking for me through the floods of students walking out of the room.

"Jeremy!" I shout, and wave with a smile.

His eyes meet mine from across the room and he smiles and waves back.

I start making my way towards him.

"Hey, I was looking for you, there's so many people in this class! You can call me Jer by the way, that's what my friends call me" He says laughing a little.

"Oh! Sorry about that, I didn't know" I say, joining in on the little bit of laughter.

We make our way out of the class, and in the hallway I spot Adriana and Mitch.

"Hey! Adri! Mitch!" I yell with happiness.

"Oh! Hi Hollie! Who's this new friend of yours? She says, nudging my shoulder. Mitch laughs.

"Hey, I'm Jeremy."

"Nice to meet you Jeremy" She says.

"If you didn't already know, Adriana is my best friend" I inform Jeremy. He nods and smiles.

"Nice meeting the two of you!" He says.

"You too!" Adri says. "We have to be at Mitch's sister's baby shower soon, but we'll catch up with you later"

"Okay! See ya!" I wave.

Jeremy and I continue our way down to our lockers, grab our bags and head out of the school.

"So Hollie, ---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

(A/N)

Don't you love cliff hangers? :D

Muahaha

I'll update soon, I'm still brainstorming for the next chapter, but I have some big things planned for the story! (: (:

**Comment and let me know, what do you think Jeremy might say to Hollie?** :D