author's note

Hey guys! sorry I hadn't updated in a while. I get pretty busy jn the second half of the school year. sorry about all of the errors in the last update, so here are some corrections:

"impress the tiny red button" - this should be "I press the tiny red button"

~I chuckle and say, yeah we're working on~ there should be quotation marks in front of ~yeah~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you guys find any more, let me know through comments, and just let me know what you think about this book! I really love your input! And I know that I have had at least 100 people on wattpad read this book so far! That is AMAZING! I was so surprised when I saw this that my mouth was just dangling off it's hinges! It startled me raw how many readers I had! I just want to thank you guys so so so so so so so so so So sO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! And if you guys have anything you want me to know about what you think, or any improvements, please just comment and tell me!

~~··~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's another thing, I finally have completely thought out and planned the plot of this whole book! For me, this is an accomplishment of high stature, because I never ever ever ever finish any project that I start, but this idea has finally come together! I actually also have thought out and prewritten some of the plot for possibly a second book in this series! For me this is very exciting, even though it isn't an official book yet. But, I you enjoy this first book, I bet you will love the second book even more!(I know I do!) so just keep me posted on ideas for the plot of the possible second book.(I still need to work out some kinks.) Oh! and I don't actually have a name yet, so comment any ideas that you have, please! (the title cannot be another number)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One last announcement! I am dedicating this last chapter to my very best friends in the whole world, Lindsay, Emily, and Cassie. I have known these girls for a very long time, and I am so grateful for their support in this book, and In reality. Love you girls! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all so much for your support, kindness, interest, and patience in my late updates. I hope to update again, soon!

Love y'all to bits and pieces! Stay lovely:)