thirty- one

A/N hey guys sorry I ended that chapter in an akward place. I'll try harder this time! Haha enjoy.

Grey's p.o.v.

"Be careful Meg and Grey, " the hologram flickered, "and good luck to you both." It paused for a second, then vanished. She was gone. Meg and i sat there in silence for a couple seconds, then Meg spoke up, "funny how she knew what we would do." I look over at her and start to chuckle. She laughs too, and soon we're doubled over from laughing so hard.

It wasn't even that funny, but we both needed a laugh.

After a few... well, minutes, we compose ourselves. Meg. chokes out inbetween chortles, "So is all forgiven?" I nod, smiling, "All's forgiven." We both chuckle when she offers her fist. Ours collide with explosions, making us laugh again. We finally sit up.

Meg wipes a tear off of her cheek, and says, "Okay be serious now. How are we going to first of all, find the Ghost of Havoc, second of all kill him, and third, rescue Summer and Darlene?" "Wait-" I say, "What does Summer look like?" It's finally occurred to me that Summer and Winter may be the same person.

Meg looks at me strangely, then says, "Well, she's really tall. She has long, light blonde hair, and bright blue eyes." Then I ask, "Does she usually wear a blue and pink flowered sundress?" "yes." "And a beige trenchcoat, about the same length?" "yep." "And a big brown floppy sun- hat with a white flower?" "That's the one." a memory flashes through my head.

I'm walking down the street in Farbrige. winter is beside me. "My name's-s winter." she says. she hesitates, then smiles. "that's funny, I say, you seem like a summery- type person." Everything slows down. It's like slow motion. I look straight into her eyes. they dialate. She was lying.

"Summer and Winter are the same person." I blurt out. I'm back in the library now, watching Meg stack the last book. "Good. you finally put that one together. are you mad?" She turns and looks at me. "about what?" I say. even though we both know what she's talking about. "Well, " she starts, "You know..." I stand up and stare at the stack of books.

"She hesitated." I say. Meg looks at me, surprised. "When she told me her name, she dress out the s after my name's-s winter. she was used to saying summer. She smiled to make up for it. Her pupils dialated. She felt guilty about lying, so she overcompensated with another smile."

Meg tried to hide her astonishment. "Impressive. looks like someone's not such a big dummy after all. I roll my eyes, then pick up my jacket, "And no," I say, "I'm not mad." She smiles, "Good. Summer liked you anyway. she didn't want to lie to you." She picked up her jacket, and said "Come on, I know a cool place to work up a plan." she slings her jacket over her shoulder and heads down the aisle.

Summer... likes me? I think. i smile and follow Meg, I kinda like her too.